• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets go camping!!!

Cyber eating won't affect my diabetes either - bring on the S'Mores

Comment

Hey if we are cyber camping then I'm not having surgery and my foot won't hurt. I'll bring some fishing poles and all the bait and tackle we need. Oh and a boat to float and play on while we are on the lake.
      I think a nice selection of meats and cheeses for lunch with all the fixins to make subs. Some chips, sodas and sun tea to top it off.

Huffle
      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Hey Muzette I just checked into the room next to yours. And I really hope all those moans and groans are coming from the pay-per-view channel

I've got inflateable chairs with nice long tethers so that we don't float away. (And the cabana boys can just haul us in when we need a refill)
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Inflatable chairs go pop hahaha. Ok I packed my man in a box and sent him to China, no air holes. I will have one of the cabana boys carry me piggy back over to the camosite, then he can carry me back, if he does not die from exhaustion first.

Comment

Ginger - why wear out the cabana boys having them haul us back to shore for refills. Make them bring the goodies out to us - that's what they are there for

Comment

They're Wearing Their White Speedo's Right????

Comment

Ok, Lets Play A Camping Game. I'll Give You An Hour To Tell Me Your Number, Then I'll Tell You What To Do With The Number.

Here's A Roll Of Toilet Paper, Pull Off As Much Or As Little As You Want, And Tell Me How Many Squares Of Paper You Got.

I'm The Boss I Don't Get To Pick A #.

Comment

no speedos, the are nude, all cabana boy nude camping.

Comment

Awe Come On!!! Don'tchya Want A Wet Speedo Contest???

Comment

Oh boy , I leave for a few hours and come back to naked cabana boys , I assume they all have their hula hoops.
                      So are we still playing the camping number game?? Of course Nu is the BOSS !

Comment

Yeah, I'll Give You Thru The Afternoon, Guess People Got A Life And Left Us Here Alone.

Comment

Well since this is cyber camping-I am going to wear my white bikini, since I have the perfect figure-and since I can eat anything and not gain weight-I want a whole box of different candy bars to go with the margaritias-actually the naked cabana boys can feed me the candy. Can we make a side trip to Las Vegas-since I am sure I am going to hit it big!!!

Comment

Las Vegas here we come.

Comment

Girls!!! Guys!!!! Start Guessing Numbers For The Game I'm Going To Announce Later.

Comment

Oh Yeah, Send That Cabana Boy Over Here With Another Margarita!!!

AND A MARTINI, STIRRED NOT SHAKEN!

Comment

Working...
                                X