Lets go camping!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets go camping!!!

OK, I guess I go first 10 is my number. Now Nu, go easy on me, remember I am your mother and a very old woman. LOL

Comment

No the naked cabana boys can our chocolate on me and make me a great big candy bar, with no stretch marks and real blond hair since its cyber camping. Then they can play lawn darts with.....uh...... hehehe

Comment

My number is 5

Comment

OK Nu, did I win ? Did I ?

Comment

Since it is cyber camping I'll pick lucky # 7.

Oh send one of those cabana boys out to the boat with a fresh margarita and something yummy to eat.

Huffle
            God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I'm Headed Out To A Dr's Appt In About 10 Min. When I Get Home I'll Tell You What The #'s Mean, And What You Have To Do.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                I'm Headed Out To A Dr's Appt In About 10 Min. When I Get Home I'll Tell You What The #'s Mean, And What You Have To Do.
                Oh GREAT what we have to do.....hmmm I vote for strip poker with the cabana boys.

Huffle
                God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

only 3 #'s picked. I'm so disappointed.

ok. the # you picked is the number of things you have to tell us about yourself, that no one knows.

Wellsms 5 things
                  Sabine 10 things (giggle giggle)
                  Huffle 7 things.

get going girls.

and boys, bring me another drink

Comment

only 3 #'s picked. I'm so disappointed.

ok. the # you picked is the number of things you have to tell us about yourself, that no one knows.
                    That NO ONE knows. OMG I can't think of anything. Damn and I have to come up with 7.

1. I almost fell of a cliff in Mendocino, California as a teenager.
                    2. I never went to my Senior Prom. Jr prom not senior.
                    3. I want to get a sub machine gun, take out my nasty neighbors and blame it on Al Quida.
                    4. Some times I enjoy the people on CK more than my own family.
                    5. I got a ticket today...yeah the day before surgery. Thanks APD for making my day!
                    6. I once had to sit out a ticket in jail because I could not pay it. Sucked!
                    7. I had a dream about NU the other night and she was with a ummm well never mind.

Ok I'm done who is next.
                    NU get your hands off my cabana boy.

Huffle

Comment

LOL Huffle.

This isn't your cabana boy, yours is out getting deodorant for you arm pits. You know you and your arm pit fetish!!!! lol

And, I like it when people dream of me. I'm too sexy for my dreams, too sexy! lol

Comment

LOL Huffle.

This isn't your cabana boy, yours is out getting deodorant for you arm pits. You know you and your arm pit fetish!!!! lol

And, I like it when people dream of me. I'm too sexy for my dreams, too sexy! lol
                        Your too sexy IN your dreams.....not my dreams.

Huffle

Comment

now Nu, i caught your bra, that means i get to snuggle with you if its 2 to a bed.youll just have to make the cabana boys leave us alone at night, lol

Comment

Then I'll be in more than your dreams! lol

Comment

Then I'll be in more than your dreams! lol
                              ROFLMAOPMP
                              (for non geeks = rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off pissing my pants)

Would that be concidered a fantasy then? Watch out TX NU snores....but then again I guess she won't be getting much sleep.

Huffle

Comment

lmao, yall are too much, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X