Lets go camping!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets go camping!!!

If/when I get some sleep, I have a CPAP, it keeps me from snoring, so no worries.

No dadgumit bring me another beer!

Huffle, have you caught enough fish for supper? I got the oil hot (for frying, not for massages!!!) French fries and hushpuppies are done. Whipped up a peach cobbler in the dutch oven over the coals.

Comment

OMG, ten thingns about myself

I am NOT Nu's mother
      I don't really like to cook
      I am not sure about Tx and Nu's relationship ??? all that bra stuff and all
      I like mexican food
      I like pizza
      OMG 5 more to go
      I do online shopping , a lot "D
      I have 3 grandchildren
      I like ,no love, to eat out
      I like to go to the beach, texas gulf coast
      I love to go to Las Vegas
      I love to dance

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        Las Vegas here we come.
        that would be nice
        "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Man! I sure wish I had gotten in on some of this fun earlier!! Late again, - as usual!!
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Hey everyone! I know I am late, but driving in from Girl Scout camp takes time. Do you guys like my million dollar home away from home? Since this is virtual I went for the most expensive RV I could find!!! Would someone pass me a Peach Daiquiri please?

I know I did not get my # chosen before that question was asked so I will tell you the number I would have chosen was 3, and now I will volunteer 3 things about myself that you may not know.

1. I hate being at home alone at night.
            2. I got a partial scholarship to Oklahoma State University for the upcoming year for being a distinguished transfer student.
            3. I have never been to Yosemite before. I have been all through the Midwest and up and down the East Coast, but I have never been further west than Abilene TX.
            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenB View Post
              Man! I sure wish I had gotten in on some of this fun earlier!! Late again, - as usual!!
              It's never too late!!! We'll be here all week, unless ya'll crap out on me!!!

I haven't had a peach daquri in years, give me a big 'un!!!

***snap snap**** Oh Cabana boy!!!!!

Comment

I'll have a peach daquari, but I don't know how it will mix with this vicoden. You may need to protect the Cabana Boys...especially since I am on these new hormones!!!!!!

I think I will take a dip in the lake while I am drinking my drink. Maybe listen to some Otis Redding for a while

I don't know where that came from....

Dock of the Bay just popped in my head
                DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Oh, I'll join you in the lake with some Otis Redding! After The Dock on The Bay song, can we hear "I've Been Loving You" ?

Oh, and I brought some stuff for Venetian Sunsets!

Martini & Rossi Asti Spumanti Champagne
                  Pineapple Juice
                  Grenadine

Of course, I brought the "faux" coconut cups, umbrellas, and Pineapples slices for garnish..

Anyone Care for one?
                  Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Just found out & got here, what a mess, everyone is now 3 to a bed sound asleep. Pineapple slices on the ground along with broken paper umbrellas. Even the cabana boys are sound asleep, guess you all worked them too hard. See some fresh bear dung on the ground guess they even ran away. The woods will never be the same. Saw a hotel down the road, I'm going there. Good night everyone.

Comment

roset, wait, we now get all the cabana boys. Lets wake them up and start round two. I am late too but there is still food and drinks for us. Let those others sleep they had the morning and afternoon we get the nighttime.
                      "OH CABANA BOYS!!! WAKE UP IT'S OUR TURN!! I SAID GET UP!! NOW!!"

there we go now their moving. I brought my pudgie Pie maker don't ask but eat. You take bread butter on one side put butter side down in maker. Then open your favorite pie filling (mine is cherry) place filling in middle of bread place another slice butter on one side. place butter side up and close lid of maker. cook over fire until golden brown. take out and eat and enjoy. I also have ice cream too.

Debbie
                      Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

Hey Milky it's just the two of us with the boys plus we get pie & ice cream. It's our own private party. Yeah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                          If/when I get some sleep, I have a CPAP, it keeps me from snoring, so no worries.

No dadgumit bring me another beer!

Huffle, have you caught enough fish for supper? I got the oil hot (for frying, not for massages!!!) French fries and hushpuppies are done. Whipped up a peach cobbler in the dutch oven over the coals.
                          Nu we are cyber camping so you don't wear a CPAP!!! Plus the only sleeping you will get is in the floating chairs on the lake.

Yeah I caught a whole string of rainbow trout Hope your hungry.

And since this is a cyber trip to Yosemite I'm going to hike to the top of Half Dome tomarrow!! Who's coming with?

You all are great.
                          Huffle
                          God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Huffle, you with us, I thought just Milky& me were the last ones in, glad to see ya. Yep lets eat fresh caught fish plus Milky got pie & ice cream. I'll bring the drinks, Nu is snoring like a log over there. Hate to wake her. I love cyper camping, no bugs . Incase you want a warm bed I found the hotel down the street. Nu is snoring up a storm I rather go there. Sabine got a room so we can talk to her.

Comment

Oh Man!! What Time Did I Pass Out!!! Roset And Milky Wore Those Poor Cabana Boys Out, I've Ordered A New Batch!!!

I Don't Know That I Want Breakfast This Morning, Just A Little Hair Of The Dog. May Eat A Bit Later.

Where's That Air Horn, Need To Wake Everyone Up. I'm Ready To Go Hiking. Can I Go Up Half Dome With A Daquiri?

Comment

Nu, turn your messager on, don't you want to talk to your mother???? ( sad face) we need a smilie for sad face

Comment

Working...
                                X