• janabanana
    replied
    Re: Lets go camping!!!

This whole thread was hilarious !

Leave a comment:

• milkyway412
    replied

Sorry late night here. It is my son's 23rd birthday and we had a BBQ and party for him here. So I just came in cause I got cold. I was on earlier but CK wouldn't let me sign in so I couldn't leave a message. Nu I liked how you and mom finished the story. I laughed so hard. Good story! Well since all is already in bed I am going there to. Nite all

Debbie

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied

Sssnnnnoooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied

Hellloooooo Heeellooooooo heeeeloooooollloooollooooloooo

ANYBODY HERE?????

AWWWW Shooot. Guess everybody went home. Guess I should too......Night night...

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied

I'm pooped also, too much partying and hiking this week. I think I'll just Relax on a raft in the lake with a cool beverage.

Leave a comment:

• Cindy
    replied

I'm here, but I am sooooo tired that I am going to take a little nap. Girl Scout camp really wore me out this week.

Leave a comment:

• BJinTexas
    replied

ok kids, I'm about to leave work it's know about 1:30pm ..... Mr UPS usually stops by between 3-5pm Maybe we'll have some jello shots, that is, if Sabine has left me some I'll be back on sunday, but I'm sure that most of you will be celebrating father's day. If we catch up by the campfire, I'll fill you in on my rendevous (sp?) on monday Singing & whistling on my way out the door

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied

You better have a darn good hiding place, because I am determined to find those jello shots , or the margarita's

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied

She Needs More Than One. Lets Make A 5 Gal Cooler Of Margaritas, And Get A Funnel.....no, I Take That Back, Think Of The Brain Freeze!!! Just The Margaritas, Salt And A Mug!

Leave a comment:

• BJinTexas
    replied

NU you're making me laugh ... keep it up. Today I made watermelon & grape jello shots. Gotta hide them from Sabine .... our "jello shot virgin" really liked them the other day We'll save onr for luvs to help cheer her up

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied

No Wonder Your Name Is The #1 Name On Amazon!! Buying Everything So The Ups Man "comes". Lol

Did You Make Cherry Jello Shots For The Jello Shot Virgin????

Is Muzette Still Playing Lawn Darts With Her Cabana Boys??

Leave a comment:

• BJinTexas
    replied

more details to follow about my UPS "delivery" guy. Such a cutie. I don't have much time today at work to chat about him, but I will on Sunday for sure. What can I say ? hehehe Sometimes I order things just to see him He often stops by on his route just to say "hi" and to get/give a hug I always have something cold in the frig for him to drink (ie: gatoraid (sp?), water, soft drinks). I know.... I'm sooooooooooo bad! It's a harmless cruch, as he is married with 3 young children. Fun to flirt though More details to follow, probably on Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Sabine
    replied

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
    Did you see????? Bigfoot carried Huffle away!!! Wow, don't they make a great pair???

I think I want a big ole slab of bacon, fried crisp, hash browns, biscuits cream gravy and 2 eggs over easy.

What are we going to do today? anyone going to join me, or am I going to have to play with myself???
    Nu, " am I going to have to play with myself " have you considered re-phrasing that one ? LOL how about play by myself, sound so much better.
    jello shots ?? I don't even remember drinking any jello shots chasing a cabana boy, not me LMAO
    I want to hear all about BJ and her "delivery " boy, I think there is a story there.

Leave a comment:

• BJinTexas
    replied

I'm here with ya NU I was just wondering when the party and the games were going to begin today! I've made more jello shots... watermelon and grape. I think Sabine must have really enjoyed them the other day since she was our "jello shot virgin" I saw he chasing the cabana boy cause he grabbed thelast one.. hehehehe Sorry I didn't party with y'all yesterday .... I was chasing my "own" delivery boy I haven't told anyone, but I have the hots fro my UPS guy.. hehehe Hey, that might be something to talk about around the fire tonight

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied

Did you see????? Bigfoot carried Huffle away!!! Wow, don't they make a great pair???

I think I want a big ole slab of bacon, fried crisp, hash browns, biscuits cream gravy and 2 eggs over easy.

What are we going to do today? anyone going to join me, or am I going to have to play with myself???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X