and the saga continues.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the saga continues.........

or......."as your stomach turns" (can we have some intro music here lol). the other day dd3 tells me her big toe hurts really bad. tells me she smacked it into her easel. so i look, yep, red and swollen. tell her if it hurts in a couple of days.....tell me. so sunday nite....its "mom, it still hurts". look again, but swelling is gone...........not so red all over, just one side and with a line of green running up the skin right next to the nail. aw chit! not only ingrown, but infected to boot! call and get docs appt yesterday (lucked out on that. they made it for thurs but called back about 30 min later with a cancellation) and i am on dd3's butt about how she clipped her nails and that is how she will get ingrowns. (have been thru all this with dd2. she has had both sides of both big toes done.) our toe doc is great! he takes one look and said....this was caused from trama. so dd3 explains what happened with the easel. it wasnt ingrown, even tho it looked like it. as he explained it.......just a pimple on the toe. he lanced it, cleaned it and bandaged it up. easy peasy! and he also told her.......u are cutting your nails perfectly! yes.......i did apologize to her later on that lol.

now on to dh.. did i tell u guys that his doc just up and quit???????? yep he did! found this out last week when dh went to make appt for the next procedure. so anyway.......the scheduling girl got a different doc and his next procedure is next tues!!!!!!! whooooooooo hoooooooooo! we figured it would be longer since he had to change docs. so he will be all fixed and hopefully able to start looking for a job in july! so please keep up the prayers/good thoughts/ great vibs for him/us. cause god/the powers of the universe or whatever/whoever always listens to us ckers! love u all!
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Re: and the saga continues.........

YIKES, chop!! I'm thinkin' you need a nice bubble to move into so "chit" stops happening to you and yours!!

Prayers for DH! and (((hugs))) for you!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Holy cow girl! You need a massage and a cabana boy with an endless supply of drinks!
      Hang in there. This too shall pass (at least that's what I keep telling myself).
      {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Comment

Wow, almost afraid to open your threads, glad your daughter is ok. And I am sure all will go well with dh next surgery also. Hang in there, and think positive, like Ang said, this too shall pass. ((( chop )))

Comment

im almost afraid to open my threads too lol. or even my eyes in the morn wondering what is going to happen next. but like all other chit........it does pass......even if we have to give it some help lol. but on the good side........i can get into dh's pants .......the REAL ones! so stress diet is back in force lol.

Comment

Makes You Wonder Why Doc Just Up And Quit Without Telling His Patients???? The Experience I've Had With Docs Doing That Was Because Of A Lawsuit And They Were About To Loose Their License!
            Isn't He The Doc At Dh's Procedure That "something Broke Off" But They Got It Out, When They Put The Stint In?
            Sounds Like You May Be Better Off The You Got Another Doc!

Good Luck,

Comment

never thought of that nu. yah, he is the one. so maybe god's blessing in disguise.

Comment

Chop, what the heck is going on over there in Mesa? You & Luvkidrock have more than your share of problems right now. Maybe it is good the Dr. quit. We need so much medical caretakers & Drs. in Az & this clown decides to quit. I had a bowel problem which needed operation with the bag on the side for 4 months during that time (living in Denver) DH got down sized had to move back to Az. so I was a wreck how am I going to get this darn bag off when I am in Az. my Dr. is in Denver & I loved him, well, found a wonderful guy in Az. and he did the final operation. Denver Dr. understood our problem and was so nice. Handed my records to me & we moved & got it done. I was a very lucky person. I think you should feel lucky too that this Dr. quit now you will find one that will be there for you & DH.

Comment

i think we might be lucky also to be getting a new doc, esp after what nu said. tho i didnt tell dh what she said, he is stressing........again......enough. did talk to the insurance company today and it is being sent back thru or down or some place. seems there was a workman's comp filed on it. told her we didnt file no w/c and that it had to do with age-ing......not job related. told her the readers digest condensed version. so hopefully that will get straightened out now.

Comment

Chop good luck on that ins. claim. You will be on the phone. They are going to say it was a precondison problem & not job related. Thank er operation with my bowel in Denver had to be done the next day so since I didn't have a appt for the operation because it was an er thing blue cross/sheild decided only to pay so much. I was on the phone all the time but after a yr. of not paying the Dr in Denver he wanted $4,000 because of some tax ID thing, or er thing, after a yr they said just give us $2,000 and we are done. I was so mad, we got health ins. but with an er operation seems things are different. We paid it or they would put a lein on us. Blue Cross was wonderful had a # of the girl that handled the case we talked so much. It still cost us even with health ins. Nothing is free or taken care of. You still got to pay.

Comment

YIKES !! Sure have had your hands full.

Comment

Working...
                      X