Tons of copycat recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tons of copycat recipes

while looking for the italian drsg recipe for Lauren, I stubbled on this site. Either hit download, or where it says "DOC" and there are boo-coo's of recipes. Tons of ones I've seen requests for on here. It took me 30 minutes to go thru the whole thing just hitting page down, not even pausing much between pages.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/396212/COPYCAT

Re: Tons of copycat recipes

this is the "Home page" for the recipes: http://www.scribd.com/search/search?query=recipe&commit=search&adult=0&uncap=0

I just looked at one called "Martha Stewart recipes" 1750 pages!!! I didn't finish looking! lol
    Last edited by nuisance; 06-10-2008, 07:22 PM.

Comment

WOW!!!! Awesome!!! I am going to try the recipe you posted for the Creamy Italian. Thank you so much for looking and finding that for me! You big Sweetie!! ((((((HUGS))))))
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks Nu for such a wonderful find. I will have fun with this.

Debbie
        Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

great site nu! dh is going to be very happy since they have "tommies" on it his fav from cali and when u ask him what he wants for dinner......he says.......lets drive to tommies lol.soooooooooooo now...........who is going to make a table of contents so we dont have to scroll f o r e v e r ! lol
          http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

WOW!!!!! excellent TYVM!

Comment

Originally posted by chop View Post
              great site nu! dh is going to be very happy since they have "tommies" on it his fav from cali and when u ask him what he wants for dinner......he says.......lets drive to tommies lol.soooooooooooo now...........who is going to make a table of contents so we dont have to scroll f o r e v e r ! lol
              I KNOW, I'M LIKE WHY DIDN'T THE MAKE A TABLE OF CONTENTS, TO FIND SOMETHING YOU KNOW IS THERE, IT'LL TAKE FOREVER TO FIND. I NEED TO GET INK SO I CAN PRINT THE ONES I WANT.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                I KNOW, I'M LIKE WHY DIDN'T THE MAKE A TABLE OF CONTENTS, TO FIND SOMETHING YOU KNOW IS THERE, IT'LL TAKE FOREVER TO FIND. I NEED TO GET INK SO I CAN PRINT THE ONES I WANT.
                ok.......im on this one! give me about a week ok? there wont be page numbers, but at least we will know what recipes are there. and since they are alphabetical, wont be too hard to find.

Comment

As I'm playing on the site, I click on "cookbooks" at the bottom of the page, and OMG!!! ton's of whole cookbooks to download. Ones we'd pay for at the book store, "Jamie Oliver's cookbook" aka The Naked Chef, and a bunch more. Hope ya'll are exploring it. I may end up filling all my disc space on downloaded cookbooks! lol

Comment

I think I am going to buy a couple of CD's to download all that good stuff!! AWESOME!

Nu, you done good!!
                    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

grrrrrr Everytime I say I need to spend less time on the computer somebody finds me a reason to spend more time.

Comment

Originally posted by DinDin View Post
                        grrrrrr Everytime I say I need to spend less time on the computer somebody finds me a reason to spend more time.
                        Glad I can be of help! lol

Comment

ok......about 200 more pages to go! lol. i think i have 8 pages now just of titles. getting c&p cramps lol

Comment

You Da Bomb!!! I've Downloaded So Many Of Those Cookbooks, My Computer Was Smokin'!! Lol

Comment

ok.......got the table done for the copycat ones. if anyone wants it, pm me with email addy. i will send bcc, so to keep addys private.

Comment

Working...
                              X