Saw the new Indiana Jones movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the new Indiana Jones movie!

It was pretty good... really exciting in parts. Indie looked DANGED good for however old he is. I heard Karen Allen (Marion) interviewed a while back. She bugged out of Hollywood and owns/operates an artisan wool store in Vermont. That, to me, sounds like a real success story!

Excitement continued when we left and the 90-year-old gentleman walking behind us lost his balance and fell backwards and cracked his head open. What are the chances of TWO nurses being right there?? The other girl held the towel on the back of his head and asked him questions ("Are you diabetic? Heart condition?") while I called and talked to 911 while holding onto his wife who was shaking and ready to fall over herself!

Still can't believe I got babe into a movie theater! He's not a theater fan!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Re: Saw the new Indiana Jones movie!

heck! i havent even see the old ones lol.
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Originally posted by chop View Post
      heck! i havent even see the old ones lol.
      Oh, you should watch them all, chop! They're great action movies for the whole fam!! I remember seeing the first one and right in the beginning... that huge rock was rolling at him. When that scene was over, and I finally let out my BREATH... I said to my ex, "If the whole movie is like this, I won't be able to watch it!!!"
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I actually told DH to go see it in the theatre (he'd been making noises about both of us going) I hate theatres because it is always too loud for me and I just cannot sit in those seats for 2+ hours. He said it was a decent action movie. I will buy it when it comes available because I have all of the others. Harrison Ford is definitely drooolable, no matter what his age.
        Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I LOVED the new movie! I want more!!!!!!

Comment

I would rather see Sex In The City again before I see Indiana Jones
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I never got into SITC. I watched it a few times but I couldn't stay interested.

Comment

DH and I saw it at the drive in 2 weeks ago. I told my Mom it was like seeing old friends again. I love Indiana Jones
                www.freewebs.com/auntanniescakes

I am one of 57 million (who did not vote for BO)

Comment

I LOVED the new movie! I want more!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X