Just talked with Huffle..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just talked with Huffle..

She sounded a bit groggy and froggy, but otherwise really good and alert. She went into Surgery around 1:30, and said she thinks it probably took a couple of hours. They have given her shots to numb her legs, so between the pain meds and the shots - she was feeling no pain!

In fact, she is doing so well, they are letting her go home this evening! She was originally supposed to stay in the hospital until tomorrow. Her sister was on her way to pick her up and take her to her Nieces when I spoke to her. I will be checking on her again tomorrow afternoon, and then will see her on Friday morning for a few minutes when I drop off some grub.
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Just talked with Huffle..

I'm glad she's ok. I tried to call earlier, but her phone went straight to voice mail

Comment

glad to hear she is doing ok and going home. tell her "hi".
      http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Oh Lauren keep us posted, Huffle was so scared & upset glad to hear she is doing fine hope those pain meds don't wear off too soon. Tell her we all love her & wish her a speedy recovery. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Thanks for the update! Glad she's doing well... and how NICE are you to bring her grub??
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Glad to hear that she came through surgery ok.

Comment

talked to her a bit myself. She was still a bit groggy, but in good spirits, looking forward to going home.

Comment

Working...
              X