DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Venting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Venting

I've been watching this Soap, well forever.

I've been irritated a little bit lately...

Chelsie's hair - WTF - Doesn't the actress look in the mirror? What are those think stripes doing on her head....ugh!

John's - when he talks his head goes in circles. I truly hope the actor is not ill.

The actor who plays Max - Is he gay in real life? I see that they are trying to make him masculine with the mustashe and gotee - but he still looks feminane.

Philip is just not convincing as a powerhouse like Victor. I liked the last Philip.

I miss the Belle and Shawn charachters.

Sorry for all my spelling errors.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Venting

I think they are trying to kill this show.

Comment

Haven't watched the show since Laura was trying to hide from Mickey that his son wasn't really his cause he was sterile... but was his brother Bill's, with whom Laura had had an affair... oh man... I KNOW I'm dating myself cause we used to cut highschool and go to my friend's house and tell her mother the most absurd excuses why school was closed and why we were sitting there watching soaps w/ her at 2 pm on a school day!
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

luvs, Sadly I remember that too.

Comment

Yea, I bugged over to the ABC soaps... All My Children, One Life to Live, General Hospital many years ago. I almost never get to watch them, ('cept AMC) but it doesn't matter. You can jump in years later and know what's going on!! ha ha ha
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Unbelievably long ago, my DD started watching GH during summer vacation. We finally came to a compromise about her taping the soap during the school year. Kept her average above 80 percent for 4 years. Yes, soaps ARE good for something

I watched Days many many moons ago. Stopped shortly after the Stephano, possessed Marlena thing. Just got too strange and just seemed to stall.
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I remember being in the Hospital when I was 13. I was hooked on the ABC soaps - AMC GH, and One Life to Live. I had ALL the nurses in my room all afternoon watching Soaps with me!! I was SO TAKEN CARE OF!!!
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

My oldest DD will be 45 in a few weeks. I watched this show since she was an infant.It was "live" back then and it was a good soap.When it went to taping,and VCR's came out,I even taped it when I knew I had to be gone I stopped watching about 10 years ago ,but occassionally I flip channels and look in. Still the same ole,same ole How many time can a person die ? and I am so tried of whos sleeping with who you need a score card. I think the writers have some severe writer's cramp
                I organize chores into catagories.
                Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Eugene and Calliope were an item when I last watched!

Comment

I, too, have watched DAYS for over 40 years---even arranged college classes around it back then!! I get aggravated when they go off on those "weird" story lines of being possessed, etc. but seem to keep watching no matter what. Really hate it when they replace characters with new people---I liked the original Belle & Shawn. Do we all agree that the Professer is no doubt Max's real dad that probably left his mother in the lurch??

Comment

Yep, its him Punkin, no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Punkin I think its bigger than the Prof leaving Max's mother.

Comment

Yes, you're probably right---gotta have some extra twist to it!!

Comment

I sent NBC an email about all the going "green" crap.

Yes, that is Max's dad.

Comment

Ok, John is just making me mad! I think he needs glasses cause he's always squinting...and he is always twriling his head around! I do like the idea of the John and Ava hook up. She'll probably get pregs by John just to seal the deal!

Max - Spill your guts cause I'm about to punch Steph in the face.

Nicole - what does that guy (Robbins) have over her.

Steve/Patch - Its time for some eye surgery don't ya think??? :-

Comment

Working...
                              X