Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your plans for today - Saturday

Good Morning all -

Today I'm taking my dog (Misha) to the groomers.
    Shopping for curtains for my son's old room.
    Grocery shopping
    Sam's Club (Love this place)
    Pick up Misha
    Go home and fold the 3 loads of laundry I've already done this morning
    Prepare dinner

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: What are your plans for today - Saturday

Today is my niece's 17th birthday and tomorrow is my son's 8th birthday!! We live 2 hours South of my family so DH and I am driving in for the weekend. DD and DS have been at my parent's all week so we'll be picking them up also.

DH and I will probably have dinner and a movie tonight!

Comment

Hi all, Happy Saturday!

Today is one of those days where I don't want to do anything that's on my list. I need to:

attend a memorial service this morning for someone who volunteered at my work (she died a few weeks ago) - sounds terrible, I know, that I don't want to attend, but since our central air is broken and it's been a heat wave around here, I'm not looking forward to having to "dress up" and go out anywhere. All I want to do is stay home and get things done around the house and be comfy in old clothes.

attend a graduation picnic for my boss's son, whom I don't know all that well. I'm actually surprised I was invited at all because I never invite my boss to my personal events. I won't know many people and will have to attend alone. Will have to give a gift, so it'll be money, which as always, I could definitely use for other things. I guess I could've made up a story not to attend, but I didn't want to "look bad" to the boss.

So yeah, my Saturday is filled with "obligatory" events. I'm sure I'm looking self centered right now to some folks, but that's the way I honestly feel at the moment. Could be the heat too and being tired from not being able to sleep for about a week now. No one is getting back to us from the HVAC companies because everyone else's AC probably decided to konk out at the same time

Sorry I'm a drag this morning and whining, however, I DO wish for everyone else's weekend to be superb!!!!!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

went shopping early,got a big pack of porkchops half price,gotta wash my car and do the dishes,lol,mainly stay out of the heat.

Comment

We're going to look for a new car for my husband. The 8 year old SUV is just costing us too much money in repairs and gas.

Comment

going to work at 1p. before that i am going out to murder some weeds lol. maybe clean a "little".......or play games on pogo!
            http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

I am doing as little as possible today. I am recovering from a hot fun week at Girl Scout camp!!
              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I woke up late, 9:30, I use to never sleep that late, the last few months, I have been, Oh well, I need all the beauty sleep I can get.
                I played here for awhile, no one was here but Ro, so I cleaned house, took a shower, made a pitcher of tea, changed clothes around in washer and dryer, made a glass of tea, now I'm here talking with ya'll. That's step by step of my day so far! lol

One of my friends and I are going to take our grandkids to the spray park, mine as most of ya'll know just turned 1, and her GD is 17 months. Their dads are best friends, have been since little league baseball, we've already decided the kids are getting married. Both have curly sandy blonde hair, cute as a button, they'll throw some purty kids.

Other than that, who knows.

Comment

Just got home from having breakfast / brunch out, meeting with our friends. It's our saturday morning routine. Getting ready to start laundry , make a list and go to the store. And then this afternoon, my Son and his family are planning on stopping by. And that is about it. Tomorrow I am planning on doing NOTHING ! LOL

Comment

hmmmm, I feel like chop liver!
                    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I like liver, can I form you in a pattie and fry you with onions? Never had a liver patty, but heck why not! lol

Comment

Early in the day before it got too too hot/humid, I worked out in the garage trying to get some shelving in better order. I took a break to cool off. Stripped the bed and put the spread in the washer and then out on the line. Gave beagle Princess a bath (mobile groomer is due Monday for the cocker tzu so that meant 1 less chore) and then vacuumed. I'm done; I've run out stream. I do have to get the spread off the line when dry and then remake the bed. I'll go out tomorrow a.m. to get the few groceries/dog food I need.

Comment

Me and my son went out to breakfast at Ryan's this morning. Then I came home and made a door wreath for my best friend.Will be going to church before long and after that I need to get some things cooked for father's day tomorrow.

Comment

liver, onions, gravy rock, lol, i love it

Comment

Unpacking from camping and doing all the laundry... Oh the fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X