huffle update????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huffle update????????

how is she doing? where is she at? u guys are slacking on updates here!
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Re: huffle update????????

My bad!! :. Talked with her yesterday afternoon. She's feeling better, she got to go potty, which made her feel that much better. (aren't ya glad you told me Huffle?lol) She's been able to decrease her pain meds. She's still at her neices, I dont' remember if she todl me how long she'd be there. I have no memory. She ate chinese food yesterday, chicken fried rice and egg roll. And still in good spirits.

There consider youself updated!!

Comment

Sounds like she is coming along pretty good. If and when you talk to her again Nu, tell her I said " hello" .

Comment

Sowwy! I went to see her yesterday morning and took her some grub. She has been in a lot of pain, but is trying to stay ahead of it with her pain meds. She was resting comfortably in bed with a beautiful fluffy White Cat lounging on her! I forgot it's name already..She seemed to be pretty set with a TV and little table next to her for her "stuff"! Wish she had a laptop though so she could keep in touch with us!

She is going to have a very interesting story to tell when she comes back.. I will let her tell it though...

I called last night to check on her but got her voice mail. She called back and I missed her call. I will check on her tomorrow.
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Huffle...thinking of you!! Hoping each day gets better!!

Comment

thx guys! HI HUFFLE!!!!!!!!!
            http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Hi Huff! Hope each day gets better and better for ya ! Hurry and tell us how you're doing.

Comment

Huffle, if you get to the computer & read this please just give us a little Hi. We all think of you and wish you a fast recovery. Aren't you glad it is over with???

Comment

I hope too that your recovery is going well. Now that your surgery is over, you will only get better!!!
                  A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Feel better, huffle!!!! And thanks for the updates, girls!!
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I'm a bad girl. With my freezer unfreezing yesterday, I forgot to call her. I meant to. : You know that road to hell that's paved with good intentions? You wouldn't believe how many layers I've got on that thing. I'd better call at lunch, or she'll think I don't love her!!

Comment

Working...
                      X