Thoughts of Tim Russert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts of Tim Russert

Here I am in SC...and as I watched Matt Lauer close the Today Show Saturday morning...and he choked up, I was in tears...I can only imagine what Tim's family is feeling.....from all that I watched and heard Saturday morning, Tim Russert was a "wonderful son, father, husband, and friend" ...I don't think I have ever heard anyone say a bad word about him...I feel that he made me a better person.
    "Meet the Press in Heaven" is a better show now that Tim is there.

Re: Thoughts of Tim Russert

Maemer, I too was saddened to hear of his death. He was my favorite news person.

My prayers will be with his family whom he loved so deeply.

Comment

I watched a little bit of the tribute to Tim Russert on Meet the Press this morning. He was liked by everybody he met. Such a loss.

Comment

i think people will miss him,he was a hell of a interviewer,he did his homework no matter what party he was interviewing,we need more like him...

Comment

DH really enjoyed watching him. He will be missed by many .... We need more like him, NOT the likes of Nancy Grace and her league. JMHO

Comment

Tim was from my area. Everyone loved that man who had so much compassion. It is so sad that he will no longer be here. The love and respect that he had for his dad was such a wonderful display of true love for a son to express to his dad. He was a parents dream kid.

Comment

Class Act Gentlman...always liked him!!

Comment

He was an amazing man, father, husband, host, and I will miss his white board at the election nights to come.

His son is so elocent and well spoken in remembering his father it brings tears to my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X