Hey Steelllllaaaahhhh!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Steelllllaaaahhhh!!!!!

You're Back!!! Please tell us you're really BACK!! Don't worry about your DS. We're really nice up here in Canada and don't have nearly as many twisters as south of our border. It is just wonderful to see you replying to muliple threads. I really hope you are re-joining the fambly!!
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Re: Hey Steelllllaaaahhhh!!!!!

Stella I saw your post after 3 martinis lol....come play with us I really miss your posts......

Food Gal

Comment

That was you Stella who talked about a tatoo..I was going to get one with my son (Martini glass) but I,m chicken..Do tell PLEASE

Food Gal

Comment

Stella my girl - so good to see your face again.. missed ya!!!

Tessa

Comment

Hope you hang around more often. We all love you & missed you. You do have many friends here.

Comment

hey peepsters.

thanks for the warm squishy hugs and all.

no not really back. I pop in from time to time. there are a couple of people I pm with. I was here earlier and repllied to a pm, saw the thread about meatballs, and replied. that's all.

let's see.... the past year... or 9 months.... hummmm.....

kids are good. oldest is asst mgr at bath and body works. she's busy this summer. in the fall she'll go back to college (locally)

DD2, just finished 9th grade. she's my social butterfly. she had/has a boyfriend, who's a junior and went to prom. many many many people were ticked at me for letting her go. since it's not her turn to go. i didn't care. they looked amazing !!! she was the prettiest one there.

DS he's smarter than me. and 13 now. he's doing well, ready for that camping trip i mentioned earlier, not just the twister I am worried about, but I've heard of bears and moose's. (is moose like sheep fish and shrimp? no S ? ) anyways.
            he's wound up and ready to go. this had cost us a fortune. between the trip, and things he needed. everything he needs to take, has to fit in a 5 gallon bucket.

DH he's swamped. and I hardly see him. He's driving 140 miles a day wiht this job now.
            it's insane.

ME? my favorite topic.
            I got a new to me car ! lol
            i bought with my own little money a mazda miata, use to be a race car, a local kinda fun racing car.. it's bright blue, and has a blue package in it, all blue, blue blue blue !
            two seater convertible, and it's a 1990 hhahahaha my dog, Lucy the golden retriever and I drive around town in it and have a wonderful time. she loves it. slobber all over me the whole nine. young guys see me and i get a thumbs up, or a laugh and and grin. don't know if they are laughing at me, or with me lol. I pop in Rod stewart and we just scream going down the road. the car has a straight tail pipe, no muffler. 5 speed.
            DD2 has learned to drive it, she just turned 16 last week. wants to drive it to the first day of band camp this summer. I won't let her. it's a death trap. I usually have a weird colored bandana wrapped aound my head/forehead and some big sunglasses. perhaps that's why i get thumbs up?? but it just makes my hair bigger.

my dearest friend and i met half way at a bed and breakfast 3 weeks ago.
            she started it and said let's get tattoo.s long story short.
            She went first, and got a pink cross on her ankle. it's really cute and simple.
            i have no idea what I was thinking, but I got a butterfly on my foot. on top of of my foot. it hurt like hell. worse pain i have ever experienced in my life.
            it's really undescribable. took about 20 minutes. but i like it. i am not use to seeing it everyday. that ws the 31st, a saturday we went back home on sunday, and weds my friend called. fast forward, she is allergic to the ink.
            seems the pink has faded, but at this point it doesn't look like she'll need it lasor removed... so far it looks good but she's still on preti-zone.. for 15 days.

here are some pics of you wanna see some ramdom stuff...

here's my foot with in seconds of being done, and the tatt guy's arm lol i'm telling ya i was screaming. litterally like birth screaming..
            http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...IMGP0999-1.jpg

DD and prom, these two are my favs... we went to the beach the next day. it was so much nicer than the day of, no rush. tux was due back at 3, so the sun is beating down. can't help that.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...DSC_0688-2.jpg
            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

ok wait, i hit a button... give me a minute and I'll post some more lol
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

where were we? ok prom. this is at the beack, yea duh.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...8/DSC_0682.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...8/IMGP0799.jpg

here's my miata lol with DD in it this was actually the first day i had her out in it, we went to the college parkinglot on a sunday, and we switched seats, I said hold up, let me snap a picture before we hate each other in 10 minutes. surprisingly she did really really well.
                DD1 said forget it, it takes too much to make it go.... she won't drive it.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...3/IMGP0599.jpg

Comment

here's a picture of the inside.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...3/IMGP0514.jpg

Comment

Stella, nice pics your must be so proud of your kids. Love the car. Hope you enjoy it. My DD works at Bath & Body but not a manager. Sales assoc. been with them for 1 1/2yrs. She is going to summer classes & they are nice enough to work around her classes. Bath & Body always will hire them back. In fact she is working right now. Only one problem, most of her pay goes back for the lotions. I could open up a store in my house. HA HA If you want to pop in please do. Oh love the tattoo. You are a brave women. I am such a baby.

Comment

DD just got home from a floor set. then she opens in the morning....

here's the photo I was looking for, DD2 with the car.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...GP0658-2-1.jpg

Comment

Stella I can't get the pic of your tatto...Maybe you can pm if you would

Food gal

Comment

Stella, my DD just got done a floor set too. HA HA HA This store closed at 6pm in a shopping mall just opened up a few months ago & profits are so bad. She use to work at the mall but went over there. She only works 10hrs a week, not many customers even with the sale. Oh see DD2 loves the car,better watch out. She is a cutie, tell her I said that.

Comment

Cute Car!!! Bet Your Stunning Running Around Town In It. Do You Wear Your Crab Hat While Driving?

I Couldn't Get The Pic Of Your Tattoo Either. Can't Post The Site, Then Delete The Pic!! Lol

Comment

cute car Stella...cute kid too.
                              Havent heard from you...thought I lost you for good

Comment

Working...
                              X