Rented the Bucket List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rented the Bucket List

Saw it, loved it & cried. When that first came out they only got 2 stars out of 5 thought it was a going to be a crap movie but I am on line for blockbuster so who cares. Wow!!! they were wrong. I really liked this movie, not for teens or anyone in early 20's. They won't understand until you have close family or children to get this concept of this movie.

Re: Rented the Bucket List

We watched it tonight. And all loved it!!! Have to disagree though Roset....DD18,DS 19 and there friends 15, 20, 19 and 18X3 watched and they loved it and understood it, one just lost his mother a month ago, another four years ago and same have all recently lost grandparents and one has a mom with cancer right now.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Glad to hear they can relate to this movie, sorry to hear about their problems, I just thought the young ones think this would be way out of their league but guess I was wrong. Whatever their age, it was a good movie glad I did not listen to the ratings, I saw it did not get good ratings when it first came out. Did you cry??? I just loved it.

Comment

I loved the movie and John and I had fun making up our own bucket list when we got home...

I'm afraid I also have to disagree about kids not liking it. My youngest daughter, Tiff and her boyfriend saw it first and then recommended it to me because they loved it so much.

Glad you enjoyed watching it. I could have cried at the end but I fought back the tears...
        I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

This was a great movie!

Comment

Great movie wasn't it? I think some people were misled when it first came out. The way they advertised it made it sound like a funny - comedy type movie. It had many funny moments, but I would not classify it as a comedy. I loved it though.....
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I Am Glad To Hear The Great Reviews. I Gave This Movie To My Dad For Fathers Day.
              SHEL

Comment

I Watched It Yesterday. I Bawled! Very Good Movie. Dh Who Hates To Watch Movies Even Watched It. As Soon As It Was Over, He Got Up, Didn't Say A Word, Then Went Out To The Shop. He Probably Had To Cry Also! Lol

Comment

I am also glad to hear the good reviews. I have not seen it yet, but I gave it to my Dad as part of his Fathers Day gift.

Comment

saw it in theaters and we both knew this was one we had to own.. Bought it for hubby for Father's day.. He figured out quickly it was cause i wanted it not that i was giving him a present after my crappy Mother's Day

Comment

i want to watch it, rented 27 dresses and like it, saw pursuit of happyness, liked it, ( i know i am slow at watching movies) but my dh just finished 39 cancer treatments, and i just dont know if i can watch the bucket movie yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X