design star..hgtv..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• design star..hgtv..

what did you think of last night show..i couldn't believe they painted that beautiful table..didn't care for the sun room..thought it should be bright with indoor plants..although a great place for the guys to hang out in..bedrooms..didn't care for the orange room..and yes they used the same color last year..thought they way they set up the beds in the other room was interesting..

Re: design star..hgtv..

I thought all the rooms were pretty awful except for the one with the 4 beds.

Comment

i love this show............sunroom was bad; orange room was really bad; cannot believe they painted that absolutelt beautiful table; what a waste, painting just for the heck of it; and then covered the thing up with all kinds of chochkees ( i know i know not spelled right, but then the correct spelling looks just as bad); anyway,the one innovative room was good, really good, so this is going to be a good show, i just absolutely love the show, and vern but the other 2 chicks need help.

Comment

I thought the first room was nice and the room with the four beds in what looked to be in the center of the room.

The rest of them I did not like at all and I was so disappointed that they painted the beautiful wood table white. Blech!!!

Comment

I PRETTY MUCH AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE. Sorry, didn't know caps were locked. I love the show, too, but I hate it when they praise bizarre stuff just because it is bizarre. I think it would be really hard to come up with a design when there are 4 people on a team. I'm sure everybody has their own ideas, so you either have to be loud and fight for what you want or just go along with everyone else.

Comment

I missed the beginning of it, why were there 4 on a team for 2 rooms. Why didn't they go 2 to each room like the others? I don't like the lady who turned on her team and said no one listened to her, I think she has issues. I enjoy this show.
            A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

HGTV is getting to be my favorite TV program. Sure isn't much on ABC, CBS or NBC.

I agree that I never would have painted that lovely table and the ucky paint job on the fire place was terrible.

Ann

Comment

Working...
              X