Nashville Star, Billy Ray Cyrus, no longer on my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville Star, Billy Ray Cyrus, no longer on my

viewing schedule, anyone else watch this show? I did last year, and dont even remember who hosted it, but I dont care for B.R.C., nor his daughter actually, but this show needs some serious revamping if it even wants to compete with idol, or any of the other music shows like it.

Re: Nashville Star, Billy Ray Cyrus, no longer on my

I watch it and there is a real lack of talent this year. I don't like the judges either. The past couple of years were much better.

Comment

I have't watched the show, but I don't like BRC, never have, not even when he actually was a star.

Comment

I miss the mullet.

Comment

The show HAS had a serious revamping this year.......but not for the better. They are trying to copy the other talent shows and have lost the 'country' feel to it......even the performers and the music choices are not all that country. I've always enjoyed the show but it's not on my 'have to see' list this any more.

Comment

I thought Cowboy Troy did a great job of hosting last year, and I was disappointed to see that they had replaced him when the show was switched to NBC. It would have been fun to keep Cowboy Troy since John Rich is a judge. And Gayle, I agree with you--some of the performing is not "country" enough for me, but I'll be watching every week in spite of the changes.

Comment

Working...
            X