What do you collect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you collect?

I collect: Pigs (Prefer Piglet, Olivia and Miss Piggy) I don't like Piggy-banks....just Pigs!

I collect: Giraffe's too.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: What do you collect?

Sounds cute Ro-Ro, I collect honeybee things. I have lots of cute bee stuff, I just don't care for the real ones, LOL!!
    A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

I collect seashells and anything to do with the beach and sea... I consider my house a beach cottage, stuck in the smack dab of California.. When I win the Lotto, I'm buying a beach front home somewhere.

Comment

Elephants...

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
          I collect seashells and anything to do with the beach and sea... I consider my house a beach cottage, stuck in the smack dab of California.. When I win the Lotto, I'm buying a beach front home somewhere.
          You would love the furniture store I went into today. They had a coffee table with a rowboat as the base with the glass-top. It was so cute. They also had various fish ornaments and a couch set with seahorses and seashells on the front.

Comment

hot air ballon stuff........snowglobes and touristy placemats.
            http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Well, I really collect dust, I have Red Skeltons & things but just put them in boxes. I just want to scale down & do little things. I need a theme for the kitchen. Just haven't found anything of interest. Everyone has done the chickens, roosters, pigs thing, nothing right now apeals to me.

Comment

John Deere and Gone With the Wind also have Hummel figurines, and I guess my DH would say antiques like butter churns and ice tongs.

Comment

Cookbooks, hot sauce bottles, crockpots - LOL

Comment

I have been collecting pig things for about 14 yrs now. Not character ones just cute pigs. I'm fixing to down size them they have spilled over from my kitchen to my living room. Ro-Ro I might could sent you some of mine I'm getting rid of.

I have been collecting bald eagles and pink flamingos(my bathroom is done in them) for several years now and anything that represents old country farming or ranching.
                    ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

I used to be a big collector, but now consider them dust magnets. All I collect now is cookbooks.

Comment

I seem to collect the weight that everyone else loses... and I'm not even LOOKING for it...
                        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I am also a Cookbook collector. My favorites are the community and church cookbooks.
                          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Tami.....when your ready...I'm willing!!!!
                            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Buttons! Any And All..............

Comment

Working...
                              X