dh is fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dh is fixed!

the procedure went great! he had four blockages in the left leg. they balloned two of them and stented 2. doc says he can do what he wants/go back to work......in a week! so next week, we start hitting the want ads again. he is spending the nite at the hospital but gets out at 9am (if the blood work is good) instead of 11am like last time. guess it helps to whine to the doc. i really liked this new doc better then the other and dh goes and sees him in 2 weeks just for a check up.
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Re: dh is fixed!

Oh Chop, this has been something, glad it worked out. You now got a new man. HA HA HA Watch out, That was weird his old Dr. got up & quit. Well, get ready for the phone to the ins. co. they pay so much & you have to get in there on the phone. I am so happy for you. You really have had a problem glad to know it is going well. Chop, time for some good news in your house.

Comment

I am sooooo glad for you and your DH, Chop!! Please hammer into him, that he has been given a second chance at a healthy life and that it is now up to him to protect that chance by changing his lifestyle.

But I know what you mean about docs. DH needed a 'man-thing' check-up. Our GP referred him to a local Urologist. Guy was a nightmare--wouldn't answer a question, didn't even want to look DH in the face. DH flat out told our GP what he thought of the other doc. GP referred him to another Urologist in the city. DH said second guy was much younger, personable, pleasant, and very happy to answer questions.
      Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

That's great news!

Comment

Whew... you must both be so relieved!!

And... what Ginger said! Time to take super good care of himself!!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

chop, I am so happy for you and your DH. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that there will be something good in those want ads
            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Fabulous! Happy healing and good luck job hunting

Comment

Glad things are going well for dh. Good luck!

Comment

Great News!
                  "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I'm so glad for you, him too! lol

Now you can kick him in the arse to get back in the workforce!

Comment

It's about time something good came your way!!! Now send some of that goodness this way...lol.
                      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Good news, glad it's all behind you , now hopefully life will go back to normal.

Comment

Awesome! The worst is over and life can begin again. Best wishes on a new job quick!!
                          A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

what great news!!!! ((CHOP))..
                            Tessa

Comment

Wtg!

Doing the happy dance for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X