Little Debbie 100 calorie brownies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Debbie 100 calorie brownies

Don't buy these unless you understand that for 100 calories it's literally two bites. I opened the box and literally laughed out loud when I saw how small and thin they are. They put them in a normal-sized box but would fit in a box half that size. I guess I should have known better.

Re: Little Debbie 100 calorie brownies

Hey Jules! I won't be buying those. Thanks!
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I saw a article on those type of things. You are paying so much more per ounce, than if you bought the regular ones and divided it up into smaller packages yourself.

Comment

I posted when the Hostess ones came out and said they were the size of a quarter. What a waste of money... You get more in a slice of bread for 100 calories than those chintzy morsels..

Comment

Wait a minute.....

You want a BIG FULL SIZE brownie, but you only want to have 100 calories?

If you want a snack, with only 100 calories, you are obviously going to have to give up some size and weight. They are scaling down the brownie so you can have a "chocolate brownie snack" at 100 calories, and feel good about eating it.

All the snack companies I have seen are doing this......all the chips, nuts, and other snacks are now labeled "100 calories" and have a smaller size.

You can buy the full size and cut your own to size, but most people don't do that.

Comment

Now MissKise, we didn't say that we were listening to reason. We just wanted to whine a bit!!!!
            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

OH.............oops, I forgot myself there for a minute!!

Yeah! How dare they make a 100 calorie brownie skinny and thin!!!!!! How dare they!!!!!

Comment

I like the 100 calorie Fudge Striped cookies....
                DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

My main point is that they put them in a normal sized box which makes you think they are the same size as the other ones and when you open the box they don't even take up half of it.

I thought because of that that maybe they were the same size brownies as the other ones and they just figured out how the cut the fat in them, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                  X