Price Of Gas Where U Live??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Of Gas Where U Live??

Well it just went up another 4 cents since Monday. It's now 4.64 a gallon..This is in Southern California...

Re: Price Of Gas Where U Live??

3.89-3.99
    I am sure there are places that are over $4 a gallon around.

Comment

I haven't paid $4 yet in Florida. It's close though. I don't expect prices to go down until after July 4th weekend....all manipulated.

Comment

In some places here it is 4.19, other places up to 4.29 --way too much!

Comment

the next time you drive to work take a look around and see how many people are riding in the car next to you, SUV after SUV with one person in it.

we need to start looking for closer jobs, buying smaller cars and ride-sharing. we will run out of oil with in the next 50 years.

I couldn't find the closer job, but I did sell my V-8 Mustang and bought a OLD! OLD car...lol 85 Toyoda, it gets 30-3MPG and only takes 3.5Q of oil. only has a 10 Gal. tank..lol $42 buck on my last fill up

I did see 3.99 today though
          "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

I live in California with oilfields practically in our backyard.... it's now $4.39, and that's at Costco. Go figure.

Comment

Pa.........$4.24.................2 much

Comment

$3.89 for cheap grade, up to $4.09 for premium

Comment

Originally posted by alidoremi View Post
                  I live in California with oilfields practically in our backyard.... it's now $4.39, and that's at Costco. Go figure.
                  Ali, where in CA do you live? Today I paid 4.43 at Costco, down 2 cents from Father's Day. Costco is always cheaper than any other station here..

Comment

Az. cheap grade $4.15

Comment

$3.80-$3.99 For Regular Unleaded.

I Drive A Suburban, Really Need To Get A More Economical Car, But Owe Too Much On Suburban To Trade It In. There Are Several People Who I Work With That We Could All Car Pool, But We All Get Off Work At Different Times. 2 At 4:30 The Rest Anywhere From 5-7, Depending On How Many Patients We See That Day. I Would Wait For Someone To Get Done For 30 Min Or So, But Not 2 Hrs.

Comment

I had to laugh at one of the news reporters. He said because of the jump in the price of oil expect the gas prices to go up in the next 3-4 weeks. Yea right, the stations watch the price of oil and raise the price within minutes, they don't wait until the next gas delivery.

Comment

I drive a Lincoln Navigator and I have to use Supreme. Since the kids are out of school and I don't work, I really haven't been driving all that much. I've been driving a SUV for about 6 years (had my Navigator for 2 of them). I couldn't see driving anything else, I know I'm a brat. I love having the room for groceries and when traveling I can throw bikes and everything else in the back. I know eventally when the kids get bigger I may get a car, but right know I love my SUV.

gas here is $3.89 and supreme is $4.09

Comment

$3.92 here in Ohio--we live on a little back road-we have a 4 wheel drive Silverado so we can pull a camper and to get out in the snowstorms-my DH has a little Kia that gets good mileage on his daily commute. Wish we could sell the big truck and the camper-but let's face it-we would get nothing. Who would buy it. So I guess we will drive it into the ground till it dies.

Comment

Quote from Janabanana:
                              "Ali, where in CA do you live? Today I paid 4.43 at Costco, down 2 cents from Father's Day. Costco is always cheaper than any other station here.."

I live in Bakersfield, where oil production is a big industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X