Dh rate him from 1-10 10 is highest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dh rate him from 1-10 10 is highest

Well, been married 32yrs, had ups & downs, thinking back on so much crap but he does so much around the house not cleaning or cooking or even washing clothes. He does little repairs or things. He really is a nice guy & a wonderful father. So patient with DD. So he isn't perfect I will rate him an 8. He never calls in sick to work, worries about us, easy to cook for. I think an 8 is good.

Re: Dh rate him from 1-10 10 is highest

Only been married 2 years, but I've known babe since he was 12 and I was 14... we were friends forever. I call him my "keeper husband" after the disaster of my first marriage.

But after the dumb stunt he pulled yesterday and the fact that he doesn't see my point AT ALL... I don't think I'll give him a number today.
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
      Only been married 2 years, but I've known babe since he was 12 and I was 14... we were friends forever. I call him my "keeper husband" after the disaster of my first marriage.

But after the dumb stunt he pulled yesterday and the fact that he doesn't see my point AT ALL... I don't think I'll give him a number today.

wow this could easily be me except for knowing since i was 14, even to the dumb stunt yesterday.

but based on most other days i'll give dh a 9.
      SHEL

Comment

lol, luvs..You're on a roll!

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post

YOU KNOW THERE WAS A FULL MOON YESTERDAY, SO THAT CAN EXPLAIN THE UNUSUAL BEHAVIOR.
          SHEL

Comment

Wow-there was a full moon yesterday-maybe that explains why my DH called me yesterday and told me a "nut" run him off the road and he was stuck down in an embankment and to call a tow truck. He is ok-but waiting for an insurance guy to come now. I would rate my DH today an 8-if he would just agree with me on everything-he would be a 10.

Comment

usually a 8. but when he was whining like yesterday -2!!!!!!!!
              http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

LOL, changes from day to day. Sometimes it's a 0, other times it's a 10, usually it's somewhere in the middle. Right now it's awful close to a 10 because he did me a favor and ran a big errand for me that I didn't want to do. But check back tomorrow, it may have all changed. LOL

Comment

When I frist met my husband on a blind date he was not what I wanted at all.

I agreed on a second date and he was dressed worse than the first. Knee high socks w/ velcro tennis shoes and fake denim jean shorts......GAGE ME!

We had a good time together and I feel in love with the man inside. We will be married for 19 years this November. He is the most loving, caring, God fearing, understanding man I know. He also loves me for me (fat).

I am so happy I overlooked his outward appearance.

I give him a 9 most days.
                  "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

My husband gets a 9. This is after years of learning to be together and let the strengths of the other shine through. I don't think it is fair to change your rating from day to day based on your own mood or how you think another should act.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryJo View Post
                      My husband gets a 9. This is after years of learning to be together and let the strengths of the other shine through. I don't think it is fair to change your rating from day to day based on your own mood or how you think another should act.
                      OMG, lets not take this too serious. Nobody is perfect. I rather be honest and tell him, you piss me off today, then smile through gritted teeth and pretend it's all ok. No, today you are not a 10 ! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                        OMG, lets not take this too serious. Nobody is perfect. I rather be honest and tell him, you piss me off today, then smile through gritted teeth and pretend it's all ok. No, today you are not a 10 ! LOL
                        I'm not being "too serious." Just making a comment. Geez. We have our ups and downs just like everyone else.

Comment

We have been married 34 years this month, and right now I'd rate him an 8 or 9. There have been some days (maybe some years!) when I would have rated him much lower. lol I'm sure he would say the same about me, and I would probably have to agree.

Comment

Right now I'd have to rate mine a 9 1/2 because he is out of my hair and downstairs where he belongs. Yesterday, he was a 5 because he just couldn't stop calling me for stupid stuff. I get involved in things and he constantly calls me to come look at something which is usually stupid. He thinks I should drop everything and come as soon as he calls my name. Wait, now I'm worked up and I take the 9 1/2 back and just give him a 7. LOL

Comment

You are right Sabine nobody is perfect and that is why I give my DH a 12.

The man amazes me every single day. After a miserable first marriage I knew exactly what I wanted in a second marriage and I went out and found him. I didn't settle the second time around. We will be married 11 years in less than a month and the only thing that pisses me off is that I didn't meet him sooner. I still get those little goose bumps all over when he calls or when he walks through the door.

He has been gone on business since Monday. He gets back this evening. These last four days have been so lonely without him around. I have my friends, but he is truly the one I want to be with over anyone else. Okay, I am going to stop being all mushy now!
                              Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X