Wii Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Fit

I am really enjoying my Wii Fit board. I can feel improvement in balance and stamina. Of course it doesn't replace a hard work out in the gym, but as I age I have been more concerned about balance and posture. This seems to work! (although it is a slow process but it does keep excellent record of progress.
    And on that note I also use my Nintedo DS every day to keep the brain worked out. I use Brain Age 2 and the Eye Focus game. All in all I am spending 45 min on video toys a day, and I feel I am benefiting. Kids move over....

Re: Wii Fit

I just got my wii and I enjoy it quite a bit. I don't have the wii fit, but it is kinda cool that you are more physical in a game. It keeps a copule of your fingers from just dying.

Comment

I bought a Wii Fit but haven't opened it yet. Don't know if I'm going to keep it. Is it worth the money???
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I also bought the Wii Fit...and I also have not opened it yet. DH and I thought since we cant get out to the gym (they REALLY frown upon you showing up in your underwear...), we will try this instead.

Heard WONDERFUL things about it! As a matter of fact, DS's PT is looking into it for her office, she saw a nursing home using it and getting GREAT results with stroke patients!

Comment

Working...
        X