Weekenders Fashion bankrupt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekenders Fashion bankrupt

A few months ago I started a home-based business selling Weekenders fashions. Last week they went belly-up. Now I'm scrambling trying to fill my last order rather than returning the monies to my customers

AARGH

Re: Weekenders Fashion bankrupt

Never heard of this. Is it like home based parties type of company?

I wish you good luck in supplying your customers.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Yes, they'd been in business for almost 25 years. I was getting out of it cause I found my managers REALLY pushy and it was taking too much of my time. I was using it to try to get a little more cash but I also have a full-time job so couldn't invest every spare minute I had into it. Now I'm left with a bunch of clothes that don't fit me and no way to return them.

Comment

you can always take them to a consignment store or the flea market,maybe a garage sale?

Comment

Did you have to pay for those clothes up front? If so you will probably never see any money returned from them. Hold a big party and sell what you can and explain to the folks that this will be the lat time any of the clothes are offered so they better snatch them up!.
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey Rube, what are the sizes. I really like some of the Weekender stuff. Maybe we can do a deal. I usually wear a 14-16 or Med-Lge.
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Cindy - I did have to pay for them up-front. The Weekenders circle I was with has been providing a list of items needed by other Coordinators. I've managed to sell a few things that way and I'm going to have another get-together with some of my friends that like Weekenders.

I'm selling everything for what I paid for it - I just want to break even. I've added postage to those items I'm mailing out.

Ginger - I've left you a PM

Comment

Rube, so sorry this happened to you. If you could send me a PM of what you have available, maybe I can try to take some off your hands too.

Comment

so sorry this happened.
                  Can you sell what you have on Ebay? Since the compnay is out of bussiness and you already "purchased" these items...I cant any problem.

Comment

Good idea Sewcute - I'm an avid ebayer and I never thought to use them. I'll be scanning pictures of what I have so if anyone is interested pm me your email address and I'll send you the scanned pictures.

Comment

Sewcute,
                      I practically actually not pratically. I live in weekenders so depending what you have in large or extra large I might be interested and I do see it being sold on the internet. Our sales folks get together at the end of each season to have a sample sale I always go.

Comment

Hey I would also like to know what sizes you have available..

thanks
                        dragun

Comment

I have all sizes available but only in specific items. If you PM me your email address I'll send you a scanned pic of what I have.

Comment

Rube thanks but, I don't think any of the stuff would fit me unless it is a 2x. And their online catalog looks like it only goes to and xl.

But thanks for the quick reply. I hope you can get rid of your stock.

dragun

Comment

Just got good advice from other Coordinators in Weekenders to contact the credit card companies to get a reversal as there has been no deliveries of orders. Same option to be sent to my Bank. Hopefully they will be able to refert back the debit taken out of my card for a refersal of funds as well.

In this way at lease I am not at a complete loss. I've been trying very hard to fulfill 3 orders I have left. I've partially filled my large order but still need 3 items for one lady, 2 items for another lady and one item for the last lady.

aAAAAAAARGH. I'm an honest person so if I am unable to replace the items I'll obviously repay them whatever I charged them.

This sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X