Whats for supper today, 6/22/08?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats for supper today, 6/22/08?

I've got the Angel Chicken I put in T&T in the crockpot, except, I'm using seafood, but some shrimp in while it's cooking to help the flavor, and I'll add more just before I serve it so it won't be over cooked.
    Haven't figured out what sides yet. Made some "homemade" frozen rolls. lol

Whatt are you having?

Re: Whats for supper today, 6/22/08?

whats left of my fazzolis lasagna,still a bit sore in the mouth,and it is good...

Comment

They closed our Fazoli's I liked their pasta so much better then those "High End" Restaurants like Olive Garden and Johnny Carinos!!

Comment

ours always has plenty of people there,i think it will make it a long time,i love the garlic bread, lol

Comment

Ours was always busy also. It must have been something with the local "Owner". No advertising it was going out of business, just closed overnight without telling anyone. Same time our Ruby Tequila's did the same thing. And they were always busy also.

Fazoli's bread sticks beats anyones!!! They ROCK! or would that be... THEY BREAD! lol

Comment

Tim, I guess it's just you and I eating, everyone else is just lurking! lol

Comment

well lets meet at lubys and have a good meal, lol

Comment

You gotta deal!!!

Comment

im not kidding, id love to meet all of the members that are close by sometime, it would be fun.

Comment

Can I come to Luby's with you ? I promise I will be good.
                    We had Fazoli's restaurant here at one time. But they have been closed, gone, many years now. I never thought they were all that great.
                    Macaroni Grill has good italian food.

Comment

hell yes Sabine,cmon,we can all meet and eat, lol

Comment

Just recreated a McDonald's Southwest Salad here. It came out very tasty. The only thing I don't have is the Newman's Own Southwest Dressing. However, we've learned to improvise quite nicely by taking Thousand Island Dressing and adding some taco seasoning with just a tad of cayenne for a bit of a kick.

Sure wish they'd sell the Newman's Own Southwest dressing either at the McDonalds or in the grocery stores. I know Olive Garden sells their own salad dressing at their restaurants along with their raspberry/peach tea syrup because my daughter is a server there and has gotten it for me. Yet my step-sister who is the Manager for our local McDonald's said even she can't get hold of the SW dressing to buy!!

Mikey D's really likes to guard their products don't they?!!
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I made a Baked Bean Casserole and Squash Casserole. Both were new recipes and they were great!!

Comment

I googled Newman's own and it appears they sell the Southwestern dressing at Super Target.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                              They closed our Fazoli's I liked their pasta so much better then those "High End" Restaurants like Olive Garden and Johnny Carinos!!
                              OURS CLOSED ALSO WITHIN THE LAST MONTH.
                              SHEL

Comment

Working...
                              X