X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey Bunny
    replied
    Re: Info on oilive oils

PLEASE make sure you only buy WILD salmon the farm raised is junk with red dye to make it look pinker.

Leave a comment:

• wishingstar
    replied
    Re: Info on oilive oils

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
    I couldn't get in this site by typing www.copykat.com so finally typed in copykat in google and got in that way..don't know what is up with that..anyone else have trouble?
    This is http://www.copykatchat.com

Leave a comment:

• Roxy
    started a topic Info on oilive oils

Info on oilive oils

First of all..ty so much for helping me with all the questions I have had lately. I couldn't get in this site by typing www.copykat.com so finally typed in copykat in google and got in that way..don't know what is up with that..anyone else have trouble? I checked out salmon at Albertson's today...it isn't cheap..that is for sure. I will buy it next week or so. They have the lemon olive oil there and garlic olive oil too and I noticed that they have salmon grill seasoning by the fresh meat counter. I will probably end up mixing lemon garlic oil with the salmon seasoning there or mix the oil with garlic pepper seasoning and cracked pepper..haven't decided yet. Anyway..thought I would let you know where to find that oil in case anyone is looking for it. Have a good night
Working...
X