kinoki healing foot pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinoki healing foot pads?

I saw this info-mercial late the other night...you place these pads on your feet, they look like regular gauze pads. You sleep with them overnight, and remove them in the morning. The pads are black and ooey looking. every night you put another pad on until they are no longer black and ooey looking.

They are SUPPOSE to remove the toxins from your system...looks weird to me (ancient chinese secret...HUH?)

Re: kinoki healing foot pads?

I'm a skeptic. Just can't see how they work. But, I also don't know how acupuncture works either!

Comment

All those "As Seen on TV" products seem like gimicks to me. I can't see how that would draw out toxins, maybe they turn black cuz of dirty feet.. LOL!

Comment

This was discussed briefly when the Ped Egg was being discussed. I told Babe we should get them just to see what happens! They sure to look GROSS when they peel them off and all that gunk is on there!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
          All those "As Seen on TV" products seem like gimicks to me. I can't see how that would draw out toxins, maybe they turn black cuz of dirty feet.. LOL!
          TeeHee TeeHee

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
            This was discussed briefly when the Ped Egg was being discussed. I told Babe we should get them just to see what happens! They sure to look GROSS when they peel them off and all that gunk is on there!!
            I did buy the Ped Egg at Walgreens, and it does work. I thot if it didn't work, I'd just return it.

Comment

PedEgg is good.........but the wacky little foot pads are a hoax.......I read an article in AARP magazine about them just yesterday warning people about them.

Comment

I'm very doubtful that they would work. I do know that the feet has a lot of sweat glands maybe that's why they turn black?

Comment

Those foot pad things are a scam.. google them and put scam after the name of them.

Comment

i saw something about them the other day on msn,they are a scam.

Comment

They did a special on them on TV test showed it was all a crock fake results

Comment

SOMEONE must be buying them...they are everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                        X