Well, I'm 50 today,,, *sigh*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm 50 today,,, *sigh*

I don't know exactly how I feel about turning the 'big five-oh'. I feel like an antique I guess. Weird. Scary how fast the time goes by, and knowing that most likely I will not be around for another 50. Hmmmmm.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Re: Well, I'm 50 today,,, *sigh*

Oh, you're no antique! I got married the year you were born! Have a great birthday!!

Comment

Happy Birthday! I'll be 50 in 4 more years so don't feel so bad. I remember when I thought 50 was old. Hell, that's still a spring chicken!

Comment

Happy B-Day!
        "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

HAPPY HAPPY !! I'll be 53 next month.. It's not that bad, except for the skin thing.. Certain areas are getting crepey.. You're right tho, it won't be easy to double your age...Like when you were 20, 30, 40, 45... I don't mean to be a buzz kill ! LOL !

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!!! 50 is the new 40 they say!! Congratulations, I'll bet you have earned every year!! I hope you have had a great day.
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

oh my.. you are younger than me??

Don't worry.. life is just a grand and glorious as it was before your turned the hated age of "50".... remember you can always resort to the CRS syndrome!

Congrats on your BD!!!

Tessa

Comment

i said the same thing when i was 40,still feel like im 20,you go girl.

Comment

Any year you can celebrate is a good year! Embrace your 50's...their G*R*E*A*T!!!!

Enjoy your day.
                  "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

It's just a number honey. I am just under 6 years older than you and believe me, I certainly don't feel it. Your age is not who you are. Don't let it rule you.
                    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      Happy Birthday! I'll be 50 in 4 more years so don't feel so bad. I remember when I thought 50 was old. Hell, that's still a spring chicken!
                      I remember when I thought 50 was like DEAD... I remember my mom at 50... and that is SOOO not me.
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Happy Nifty Fifty!

Comment

fifty.........the ultimate F word! lol. i remember.....kinda......when i turned 50....almost 3 years ago. and if crs fails......tell them u have the advanced form of crs......craft! Cant Remember a Friggin Thing lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Welcome to the club! I was just 51 in March, and although last year it seemed as if things were all going to H in a hand basket in turning 50.........this year has been my year to wake up and realize I need to get "better" not "older"!!!!

Have a wonderful day today, take the time to reflect on the past 49 years.....then take a deep breath and move on.......make the most of your next 50!!!!

~Many blessings, Kathy~
                            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Age is just a number! Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!

Comment

Working...
                              X