X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sushi
    • Jun 2006

weird show bachelorette last night

Some strange things happened on that show last night. Did you notice when she left Graham's house the parents barely said goodbye to her. Wonder what Mama said to her. Deanna looked upset when she came in for the rose ceremony. Graham was swaying back and forth and smiling. When she walked him out to the car she seemed like it was not her choice to let him go. Also, when she said it ends here it made you wonder what she was talking about.She was mad. Wonder what the letter said that he gave her. The other thing is that don't show her going back in to toast with the other bachelors.
  • BJinTexas
    CopyKat Chatter
    • Jun 2006

Re: weird show bachelorette last night

Graham is a wierdo! I still think the chica is hooked on him.

Comment

• sushi
      • Jun 2006

I think so too, B.J.

Comment

• janabanana
        CopyKat Chatter
        • Jun 2006

I think there will be a surprising ending... Like she'll want him back. It was a weird show. But man, Graham sure does have nice arms and pecks ! Now I think she might pick Jesse for some reason..Altho, snowboarding is his life, and I wonder if he'd ever leave CO... I didn't like him at all until last night. It would surprise me if she picks Jason with a kid.. Too much responsibility at her age, but baggage of the ex-wife the rest of her life..

Comment

• roset
          Master Chef
          • Jun 2006

I think it is now down to Jermey, they both lost their Mom (he lost his Father too)Graham's Mom told her that he hardly brings a girl home & never a relationship lasts more than a month. He really keeps to himself. Then he is on the bench with her & he keeps quiet. I really do wonder what was in the letter, she told him that she was falling in love with him.

Comment

• anglebutterfly
            • Oct 2007

i guess i wasn't paying attention to grahams family..she did seem really upset at the rose ceremony..i think the producers influence your votes or who to choose..if she picked graham they wouldn't even make it to the alter..she's very open about her feelings and he doesn't want to talk about it..i read a interview with a former bachelor and he seems to think that she will pick the snow boarder..he said that they spent alot of time together..i can see her with jeremy..he's a lawyer..living in a fancy apartment..rides a motorcycle..both lost a parent..i just don't see her with jason..i think she may get jealous of his relationship with his son..i get the impression she's needy..

Comment

• dottalk
              • Jun 2006

guess next week is show and then guys are all there to yap; a lot of animosity between some of them; to me shows immaturity; at that age to act like that; but then, i am over the 50-yard dash hill, and have no tolerance for that behavior.

Comment

• sushi
                • Jun 2006

Wasn't Jason's little boy precious! They all seemed to have nice families.

Comment

• ConnieP
                  CopyKat Chatter
                  • Dec 2006

That guy was spooky no matter what the pecks looked like. LOL I loved the little boy and the relationship between he and his son. I am not sure she could handle a ready made family. But they were beautiful together. We never know with this show what the heck is gonna happen.

Comment

• janabanana
                    CopyKat Chatter
                    • Jun 2006

I keep thinking there will be a big twist at the end that will shock us all. Like her saying she wants Graham back on the show..

Comment

• MudderBear
                      Master Chef
                      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
                      I keep thinking there will be a big twist at the end that will shock us all. Like her saying she wants Graham back on the show..
                      Think so here too Jana!
                      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

• Denise
                        CopyKat Chatter
                        • Jun 2006

I thought it was really strange, also. I think she really liked Graham, alot. She didn't want to let him go, especially when they talked outside. I forgot that she didn't go back inside to toast with the others. Did you notice that Graham had been crying when he was in the limo. His eyes were all red. I think he really liked her but didn't know what to do or how to act. I keep thinking maybe she will pick Jesse since they haven't really shown them together too much and haven't even kissed. Usually, if they are not together alot, that is the one that gets picked. I thinks she really likes Jason but the little boy would be too much for her. Like Angelbutterfly said I think she is needy! Jeremy would be good for her but not sure. It's all a guess. Why are they having the guys tell all next week. Don't they normally do that the week before the finale?? Oh well, I'm a sucker for the show.

Comment

• sushi
                          • Jun 2006

Denise, I did notice he was crying. Also, I thought it was odd that he was dressed in jeans like he knew he was going home. The other guy were all dressed up at the rose ceremony. Did you see the previews were Jesse tells her he doesn't want to stay in the fantasy suite because he hasn't met her daddy yet? Jeremy seems to scare her because he is so perfect. Did you see his closet?

Comment

• janabanana
                            CopyKat Chatter
                            • Jun 2006

Jeremy IS too perfect ! Nothing out of place at all.. A little too girly for a guy to be such a neat freak. I really like Jesse's place and his parents.. So down to earth.. And the story behind Jesse was heartwarming. Each guy has their own good qualities, and it's making it such a mystery as too who she is going to choose.. After all this, watch her do the same thing like Brad did to her. My friend went on the Bachelorette blog and said people there are saying Graham should be the next bachelor.. NOT !! Can you imagine how boring he would be, with him being so quiet...

Comment

• sushi
                              • Jun 2006

Jana, What's the story behind Jesse. I missed a little bit of the show last night. Yes, a Graham bachelor show would be boring. He's got issues-no long term relationships.

Comment

Working...
                              X