Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Antonio drive thru animal park(last question!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio drive thru animal park(last question!!)

Last question before I move..I promise!

Do any of you know about the wildlife refuge around San Antonio that you can drive through? My dh and I went to it almost 13 years ago and we thought it was awesome!! We were wanting to take our kids to it and we were hoping that the place was still opened.
    No..lol...we are not going to be driving the U-haul through it..lol Can you imagine that??

When we went last time, a rhino and a long horned steer were chasing the people's car behind us. The animals would charge at them and then veer away at the last moment. Those people's faces were priceless!!
    Now..we don't want that happening to us..lol..but it was still fun.

Re: San Antonio drive thru animal park(last question!!)

Are you talking about the Natural Bridge Wildlife park ? That is still around.

Comment

here is the link

http://www.wildliferanchtexas.com/

Comment

another link that maybe helpful

http://www.historicsanantonio.com/activity/NaturalBridgeWildlifeRanch.cfm

Comment

We Went Thru The Natural Bridge Cavern When We Went To Sa. We Went To A Drive Thru Wildlife Thing Up Near San Marcos, You Rode On A Trolley Thru It. And They Had A Cavern With It Also. I Love The Caverns, And Wild Life Parks. I Need To Steal Gs To Go To Arbuckle Wilderness One Of These Days I Guess.

Comment

DH and I went to SA last summer. We went to the Natural bridge caverns and then went to the drive thru animal park. Both of the entrances(caverns and animal park) are next to each other. We really enjoyed it! There was this huge Ostrich, it was trying to eat our truck. Kinda freaked me out!!

Comment

Working...
            X