Stitches removal delayed due to steri strip allergy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitches removal delayed due to steri strip allergy

Well Monday I was all set to get these Frankenstein stitches out. But the doc was going to use steri strips on me once those were out. He had forgotten our long discussion on my allergic reaction to them (big ole blisters). So he is leaving them in untill next Monday.
    He did put a boot on though. Man it is hotter than the pit of.....well you know where. He also put me in an Extra Large one because he didn't want my toes near the end, and I wear a size 10 1 /2. So down in there somewhere are burried my tootsies. I am able to bend my toes and he said to work slowly on getting my foot to be able to be flat. Right now the toes are pointed a little downward.
    I am on my own this week as far as getting food and water. My Great Nephew and Great Niece are at church camp and my Niece has a conference after work Wednesday through Saturday. So I go in and get breakfast sit down and eat it and regain my strength then pack a lunch in a little lunch box and take it back to my room. Did I mention that I HATE step down livingrooms that lead to the kitchen. UGH. All and all it is not so bad I guess I didn't realize how much strength I had lost.
    Well back to bed I go. Have a good one y'all.

Huffle
    God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Re: Stitches removal delayed due to steri strip allergy

I'm glad you reminded him, that would be worse to heal than the surgery. Glad your doing better, I'll try to remember to call you. I have horrible CRS!!!

Comment

Thanks for the update. Take good care of yourself, be careful stepping up and down.

Comment

sounds like good progress to me! good to cya!
        http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

the more you do yourself, the faster youll be yourself, just dont push too hard...and get well soon, lol

Comment

Huffle, Chop was kind enough to PM me to remind me to call you, thanks chop! lol

BUT.... my phone is not "teething toddler" proof and GS slimed it, and it doesn't work anymore. I switched SIM cards to another phone, but I must not have saved your # to the SIM card, so call me! :
            Sometimes I'm and idiot you know!!

Comment

Will call you Nu.
              This morning has sucked big time already. I got my breakfast and while coming out of the kitchen to the living room I hit my owwie foot decently hard on the ground. It hurt not quite as bad as I feared but need to ice it extra today. Then I am sitting at the computer and pull out the keyboard drawer and catch my finger on some sharp metal so now it is sore. Something tells me to be careful the rest of the day. Well I am headed back into the kitchen to pack my lunch. Then to bed for some Ice and pain meds.
              Talk to you all later.

Huffle
              God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I Promise To Save It To My Sim Card This Time Instead Of To The Phone, So I Can Transfer It To My New Phone! Lol

I Am Always Doing Something Stupid Like That! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                  I Promise To Save It To My Sim Card This Time Instead Of To The Phone, So I Can Transfer It To My New Phone! Lol

I Am Always Doing Something Stupid Like That! Lol
                  nu........."unique concept".......how bout writting it down in a phone book? lol. and yw
                  http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
                  X