Notice how quiet we are all!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice how quiet we are all!!!

I really don't feel like goofing around, seems we are are quiet these last days. We love Stephanie, come to think of it, she made this board and we all found eachother. If she didn't do this board we would not be here and we know how sad she is. She is the one that got us all together. She made us family. She did a wonderful thing to get us all together and we feel her pain. Stephanie you have many friends here, you got us all together. You did a wonderful thing to bring people of different backrounds to come together in this board. We laugh, learn & enjoy. I love copykats.

Re: Notice how quiet we are all!!!

I have to agree. I've been thinking of Steph non-stop since I heard the terrible news...
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

such a sad thing................. my thoughts and prayers are with her. I do hope that she has alot of support in arms reach

Comment

I don't think Stephanie would want us to stop posting here; let's all make more posts !
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

I noticed also. I've started to post something silly, then I'd think of Stephanie, and think, no this isn't the time. I hope she's holding up ((((Stephanie))))

Comment

Ditto to everything you all have said. I just keep saying little prayers for her throughout the day.
            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Double ditto here ....it bums me out she has nobody when she comes back home, my heart just really goes out to her.

Comment

Triple ditto.... And I feel guilty at times posting silly things too.

Comment

You guys have a longer history with Stephanie than I do, obviously, but man - I just cannot even fathom it. I just got done posting the Jewish stuff so I am kind of in "stoic Jew" mode. I just feel kind of quiet and yeah, I'm thinking about Stephanie, too. Wish some of us could be around her just to comfort her a bit and help her rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                  X