The Tenth Circle Movie on Lifetime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tenth Circle Movie on Lifetime

Jodi Picoult sure has an edge with her writing style. So far, I have read 1 book, listened to one book on tape and saw this movie. She sure isn't a 'fantasy happy ending' type author. Did anyone else see this movie?

Re: The Tenth Circle Movie on Lifetime

I haven't. Was it any good? I keep meaning to look for the book she has out that everyone loves.. What is it again? My Sisters Keeper?
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

My sister & I both recorded this movie on our DVRs. When we went to see Jodi Picoult, she was saying how "The Tenth Circle" is not your normal Lifetime movie. She was really happy with the way it turned out. We've both been anxiously awaiting this movie since April. I probably won't get a chance to watch until next weekend.
      Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. ~ Julia Child

Comment

It STUNK! (stank? stinked??) Middle DD called me as soon as it was over. It was terrible. If you hadn't read the book, you might think it was okay, but there was SOOOO much left out. I'm not a fan of Lifetime but was waiting for this movie as I love Jodi Picoult... but this adaption was BAD.
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

i agree, not a good movie, did not really care for the story line, and the first of picoults i did NOT like; was so so disappointed. but, nevertheless,will still read her, for sure.

Comment

I am not familiar with the author but started to watch the movie. After about 10 minutes I switched to HGTV.

Ann

Comment

I read her book...nineteen minutes and it was great
              Am now reading her newest...Change of Heart and it is wonderful!

Comment

Working...
              X