Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon is up!

Adult content alert...

www.southernjewishprincess.com we have a teaser clip.

We're ranking #40 under the "Animation - Hot this month" category on Funny or Die, out of over 2300 animation videos. That's pretty good considering we've been up only 4 days!

Let me know what you think! You would NOT BELIEVE how long this stuff takes to produce!

Also, my site www.funnynotslutty.com was a site of the week last week on Internet Video Magazine. Neato, huh?

funnynotslutty will have new stories on July 1st.
    www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Re: Cartoon is up!

Hey, SJP! I watched this the other day and hadn't had a chance to say anything about it yet. LOVED IT! I thought it was SO cute!! I hope there is a Part 2! I really NEED to know what you decide to wear at the Fat Chicks and Gay Men party!!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks Lauren! Please pass it around! You can email it to people or copy the link from the video where it says "share". We wanna get VIRAL!

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Will do! So, is the White gay man your cartoon roommate? Or just a "GF"?
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

He's my neighbor on the show, and he's one of my best buds in real life. You can see him here, isn't he a cutie? He's a real stand-up comedian.

http://www.myspace.com/funnyhamm

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Also I just added the July articles to funnynoslutty.com. You have to see the videos from Kimberly McBride. Unreal!

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Bumping because I posted this early...You guys really have to check out that Kimberly McBride!
              Link directly to her story...
              http://www.funnynotslutty.com/July2.htm
              Last edited by southernjewishprincess; 07-01-2008, 10:55 PM.

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

SJP very funny & cute. Hope you have more. I want to know what happens with Fat chicks & gay men. Sounds so funny. I wonder what that party was like.

Comment

Working...
                X