Anyone watch Design Star last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch Design Star last night?

Whoa! Slim pickins this year! That French inspired room by the bitchy girl looked like something out of a show my kids used to watch when they were little called "Pee Wee's Big Top" Then the guy that got cut cried like a baby and said he wants his Mama! Geez! At least have a little dignity!

Re: Anyone watch Design Star last night?

yes, and, i agree, the over-the-top emotional dude needed to go anyway; as for their task, to me it was a good idea, they had their own daggum room, and yet, i could do better than most of them, i liked the blond chick that did the amazing design on the wall; that is about it.

Comment

Have to agree with both of you. I really like the show, though. I always try to imagine what I would do with the space.

Comment

I loved Vern Yip's statement about him looking more Spanish than that room, made me laugh.

Even though the contestant kicked off was from College Station, I was glad to see him go, he was just too emotional for me to watch.
        I'm a transplanted Yankee!

Comment

I'm not sure that any of them really stand out this year.

They gave this same task last year and Kim, the winner, was a standout during this challenge.

Comment

Working...
          X