X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MudderBear
    replied
    Re: How to cook THICK steak?

steak was awesome! Seared it on high for about 2-3 mins. Cooked on med for about 5 mins, then put up to higher rack and cooked on low til desired doneness/person. Unbelievable! (I even ate the fat )
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• LaurenB
    replied

Medium Rare here... Nice and juicy.. I'll eat rare if it is not so raw that it is "chewy"...But, definitely seared on the outside, and pink and juicy on the inside... YUMMM

Leave a comment:

• Joanne
    replied

Hey NU--- If you order a steak in the restaurant and want it "RARE", tell them to "JUST BREAK THE HORNS OFF". Seriously, that's the way some people ask for them.

Me--- I want mine medium - well. Pink but not bleeding.

Leave a comment:

• MaryJo
    replied

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
    If It Was Me, I'd Sear It On The Grill On Both Sides, About 3 Min, Then Eat It. I Love 'em Mooing And Kicking On The Way Down!!! Lol
    OMG YES. There's no other way. MOOOOO.

Leave a comment:

• Cindy
    replied

The key is slow and steady. I like medium well and that keeps it juicy I will wait an hour for a good steak.

Leave a comment:

• nuisance
    replied

If It Was Me, I'd Sear It On The Grill On Both Sides, About 3 Min, Then Eat It. I Love 'em Mooing And Kicking On The Way Down!!! Lol

Leave a comment:

• SHEL
    replied

We Grill On Medium High. A Secret To A Good Steak Is The Have It At Room Tempature Before Putting It On The Grill.

Leave a comment:

• MudderBear
    started a topic How to cook THICK steak?

How to cook THICK steak?

I bought a big top sirlion steak (about 2" thick) for dinner tonite to BBQ,,,,it is a top sirloin and is marinating. What temp should I cook it on? I'm going to have to cut it into 3 pcs. as each of like our steak cooked differently.
    Thanks
Working...
X