just a quick hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a quick hello

Hello! Been a bit since I was on, guess I must not have been missed, lol. Then lemon truck crashed into my house and I have been very busy trying to keep up on making lemon-aid the past few months. I am going to try to stop in more often now that things are slowing down. Off to try and catch up a bit here!

Re: just a quick hello

Good To See You, Been Wondering Where You've Been. You Went Mia After The Last Swap, I Was Getting A Guilty Complex. Don't Be A Stranger!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
      Good To See You, Been Wondering Where You've Been. You Went Mia After The Last Swap, I Was Getting A Guilty Complex. Don't Be A Stranger!

I THOUGHT WE DID SOMETHING TO OFFEND, AS YOU LEFT RIGHT BEFORE OUR BDAY'S. MAYBE NEXT YEAR WE CAN MEET IN F'MUTH FOR LUNCH TO CELEBRATE.
      SHEL

Comment

Offend me, never. Just so much going on. Still having a hard time with losing my grandpa last October. DS2 graduated high school, ended his gymnastics after 15 years. He leaves it with a fractured spine, torn ligaments and tendons in both wrists, a hand that needed a cast but doc didn't put one on so he could compete at regionals and nationals for the last time. DS1 can't find a job anywhere. DH's company is doing permanent layoffs and not letting anyone know who is going. Seems the last many months have just been the end to many things.

Comment

Originally posted by SHEL View Post
          I THOUGHT WE DID SOMETHING TO OFFEND, AS YOU LEFT RIGHT BEFORE OUR BDAY'S. MAYBE NEXT YEAR WE CAN MEET IN F'MUTH FOR LUNCH TO CELEBRATE.
          YES!! We should plan it now!

Comment

Its good to see you back!

Comment

Oh Veggie, glad to see you back, gymanistics DD had so many lessons. I was always so worried about her getting hurt, she did cheerleading with all the flips, she was a flyer. I spent so much money on those lessons. I was lucky she just came home sore. Seems you got a lot going on, been there with the down sizing of jobs too. DH has been threw 2 down sizes in 3 yrs with his co. It's a scare. He still has a job, DD is going away to college so it is working out. Pop in when ever you can. Love to hear from you.

Comment

Working...
              X