Just For Crab Cake Lovers:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just For Crab Cake Lovers:)

I have copied alot of crab cake recipes today and will post them under recipes to try..but..will do it all in one thread so it doesn't take over the whole page lol Check it out if you want..give me a few to post them please.

Give me your input please on which one sounds the best to you.

Re: Just For Crab Cake Lovers

thanks Roxy, i love crab cakes, those all look good!!!

Comment

WOW you've been busy today. They all sound so good, don't know which one to try first.
      Thanks for posting all the recipes ROXY.

Did you get he PM I sent you?

Comment

YUM! I LOVE Crab Cakes and Dan has been craving the Perfect Crab Cake for a couple of years now! We just hadn't found a recipe that was worth trying. I look forward to your critique!! Thanks!!
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Yes I got your pm Vicki..ty I tried to pm you back but it said that you don't take pms?? Not sure which crabmeat recipe that I will try first..leaning toward's Paula's or Bobby Flay's. Paula Deen's has Ritz crackers over the crabmeat and I have never seen that before...usually see bread coating on them. Has anyone ever had cracker coating on their crab cakes?

Comment

Speaking of crab cakes.........a woman I work with told me she had a friend who used to dabble in catering and entertained a lot because her husband was some big muckety muck in his company. One of the things this woman would serve that got rave reviews was "mock" crab balls.

Here, the recipe did not even have real crab or imitation crab in it.......instead, the recipe supposedly called for something like either Ritz Crackers or Stove Top Stuffing with Old Bay Seasoning!!! Unfortunately, my co-worker lost the recipe and I have been all over the internet trying to find such a recipe for her with no luck.

Anyone ever have or know of such a recipe???? I even went on the product websites thinking maybe they would have product recipes.......and again, no luck.
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

ROXY, I've tried to fix that but must not be doing something right. I want to get PM's but don't know how to fix it I guess.
              Sorry!

Comment

Holy cow... do those recipes look GOOD!! There are even some w/ no cracker or bread crumbs at all! Can't wait to try!!
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                X