Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you went to an appetizer party, what would you bring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you went to an appetizer party, what would you bring?

I'd bring Buffalo Chicken Dip.

Re: If you went to an appetizer party, what would you bring?

I think I would take my Corned Beef Dip in a Pumpernickel Bread Bowl with the bread pieces and Fritos on the side.. Dan's favorite!!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

id take jalapeno poppers, i love those things

Comment

Veggies (caulflower, lil carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms, broccoli) with some ranch dip

Comment

Man, this is shaping up to be some party! YUMMMMM!!!!!! Now, who's bringing the Buffalo Wings? And the Meatballs and cocktail weenies?
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Honey BBQ drummettes and tortilla rollups.
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I think FatKats Brie dip (DH LOVES that one), my spinach artichoke dip (DD LOVES that one)

AND

a pitcher of my chocolate covered cherries drink...cause after all...whats an appetizer party without drinks? MMMMMMMMM

Comment

moved the bar here, everyone chow down and drink up, lol

Comment

Stuffed mushroom, yum!!

Comment

I would take green onions with kraft jar cheese spread on a thin piece of ham then wrapped around each onion. Yumo !

Comment

Trauma, that sounds good!!!

So, the bar has been moved here? Awesome! I will take another round. Second verse, same as the first!!
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'd bring sausage and cheese balls. I make them every New Years Eve and they are the first things gone!!
                        I'm a transplanted Yankee!

Comment

you got it Lauren, good menu tonight,i cant find Jana to help out, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
                            you got it Lauren, good menu tonight,i cant find Jana to help out, lol

Well, Tim, that is what happens when you give Jana the WHOLE bottle of Chardonnay!

Oh, Jana....Where are you???
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

How's about me making Brie en Croute with French bread or crackers on the side and also Crispy Crab Balls with Old Bay Seasoning and a tartar sauce dip!!!!
                              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
                              X