Hell's kitchen new chef??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell's kitchen new chef??

Anyone watching it? Who do you think will win next week?

Re: Hell's kitchen new chef??

I'm not sure... Prolly the girl.. I forget her name..

Comment

Petrozza, I hope! He's from our Area!

Comment

oh man....I forgot to tune in last night

Comment

I am hoping Christine. I don't really care for either of them, but Christine has done so much more than Petrozza has. I think he was just the least of the rest of the worst and that is why he is in the end. I personally think there are a few others that should be there instead of him sadly.
          Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm hoping Christine. Petrozza couldn't even come up with a menu last night!

Comment

It's going to be close. She usually does better when it's just her in a challenge,(except last night), and he usually does better in the kitchen on line, but he's messy and it's hard for Ramsey to get past the mess

Comment

I love em both. I think it is going to come down to whoever is stuck with Jen. Jen is going to mess it up for that person.

Comment

Originally posted by mommyx2 View Post
                  I love em both. I think it is going to come down to whoever is stuck with Jen. Jen is going to mess it up for that person.
                  THAT IS THE TRUTH!!! I'D BE TEMPTED TO SAY, I DECLINE USING JEN, I'LL WORK A "MAN" SHORT!

Comment

The episode where Matt got the 'migraine' was one of the best...lol.

I'm going with Christine even though I like Petrozza. Christine only has three years experience compared to Petrozza many years in the catering business. She is very confident and has won most of the challenges.

I felt sorry for Jen and Matt who were the last ones to be picked on a team. NOW I know how thoses kids felt (not me...lol) when being picked last on a baseball team.

Comment

It looked like in the preview for next week that Pet. took Jen.

But NU.. I agree I would work one man short than to work with Jen.

Comment

agree..the girl does appear to have more confidence..not bad for a young girl who recently graduated from culinary school..and she racked up the award challenges..

Comment

For a girl JUST out of culinary school...her tastebuds are ALL THERE! She picks up on fine matters like the white bean puree?!?!?!? WHO would have picked up on THAT?
                          She thinks ahead, and acts accordingly. Her pallete is unbelievable, and her instincts are spot on.
                          Petrozza on the other hand is VERY layed back, a little too much so for Ramseys standards. He always says "AWWWW, I should have thought of that", or "I cant believe I forgot the puree!" I think (JMHO) he's going with the girl.

It could also be that he's boffing her (or WANTS too)

Comment

I dont know if anyone has noticed...but all the rewards are realy geared around the woman. Think about it...
                            Magazine spreads with Ramsey in the middle of 4-5 woman dressed in red, yeilding kitchen gadgets all dolled up.

The shopping spree for clothes on Rodeo Dr, Hollywood???

The total make over at an exclusive SPA????

A cooking gadget spree at the leading cooking supply company (I think it was willams sonoma...they never did say)

What one of those "MEN" would want that? How would that magazine article look if it was all men? How would it look if Ramsey went to the local HOTSPOT with Matt?

Just a thought

Comment

YOUR ALWAYS MAKING EVERYTHING "SEXUAL" CAN'T YOU JUST BELIEVE THEY WON BECAUSE THEY WERE THE BEST???

MY DH WOULD LOVE A SPA DAY!!!!

LOL J/K

Comment

Working...
                              X