Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Truelemon sample

http://www.truelemon.com/sample.html

We're so confident you'll love True Lemon, True Lime and True Orange, we're giving away free samples!

People love using True products for flavoring water (as alternatives to sweetened water enhancers, flavored waters, diet sodas or sweetened drinks) as well as for adding to their hot/iced teas, beverages or drinks. They're also great to season food with (especially for those following low-carb, low-fat and low-sodium diets), and for any recipe that calls for lemon or lime juice. Made with 100% all-natural ingredients, each packet has:

Fresh-squeezed taste
    0 calories, 0g carbs
    0g sugars, no artificial or natural sweeteners
    No preservatives or sodium
    100% guarantee of satisfaction

Re: Free Truelemon sample

I love the true lemon and true lime, put it in my tea or even my water. I haven't been able to find it lately. Their site says Wal-Mart and United here have it, but they said they don't anymore. One my co-workers and I are going to order a case of each of the website and split 1/2 and 1/2.

Comment

I've received samples of these and I really like them!

Comment

It used to be in 2 different spots at the grocery store now nothing!! I just used one of my last packets in a lemon cake. I haven't gotten to try the orange one yet..

Comment

I had run out of lemon the other so I put a lil bit of the orange on my broccoli .... it was delicious

Comment

I signed up for the free sample, hit "Submit". Box popped up which said "Sorry--you don't qualify for Betty Crocker". I found a contact place, emailed them that I never claimed to be Betty Crocker. All I wanted was the sample. Not ten minutes later got an email stating my sample was on the way. Came, but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

I tried it in water - and hated it! I am probably in the minority, but will not be getting this again.

Comment

I'll try anything that's FREE once! Thanks, Rube.
                Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Working...
                X