Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know the symbol of A Mustard Seed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know the symbol of A Mustard Seed?

I was recently thinking about a necklace my Mom used to have that was a Tiny Mustard Seed encased in a Gold glass circle.

Does anyone know the symbol it represents?
    **Life may not be the Party we had hoped for....
    But while we are here, we might as well Dance
    .....**

Re: Do you know the symbol of A Mustard Seed?

It symbolizes faith.

He said therefore, “What is the kingdom of God like? And to what should I compare it?” It is like a mustard seed that someone took and sowed in the garden; it grew and became a tree and the birds of the air made nests in its branches.” (Luke 13:18-19)
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

"If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

song choir sang in the last year was named "Move Mountain" and it is a great song, loved singing it..........

Comment

The teacher I had for fifth and sixth grades gave me a bracelet adorned with a tiny vial of mustard seeds and a small engraving which said something like, "ye who have faith like a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you". This was way back in the early 1960's. What I most remember about her was the prayers we recited every morning, and the hours she spent reading to us from the bible, followed by her personal lectures. My, how public schools have changed!

Comment

Faith that can move mountains.

Comment

Working...
            X