Is Bean around????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Bean around????

Bean if you are here I have a few questions on a couple of appetizers you made

Which did you like better the smokey poppers or the bite back poppers???

I would like my bacon a little more done on the smokey poppers. I am wondering if instead of wrapping a piece of bacon around the pepper could I just crumble it up and sprinkle it all over the pepper?
    Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Re: Is Bean around????

I'm Not Bean, But When I Do My Peppers With Bacon On The Grill, I'll Finish Them Under The Broiler To Crisp Up The Bacon. I Like Mine Crispy Also. I've Gotten Lazy And Will Just Put Them In The Oven 400 For 45 Min, And They're Good And Crispy.

Comment

Nu, I was most concerned about the stuffing burning if I left them in to long. You don't think it will hurt the stuffing?

Comment

I havent "seen" her

on another note Bean I made your celery seed rolls the other day and they rocked! I didnt have celery seed but I did have celery salt so I used that and eliminated reg salt in the recipe.

YUM YUM! thx girl!
        Life is all about a$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one.

Comment

The Cheese Stuffing Gets Browned, But I've Never Burned It, Especially If I Just Use The Smoker/grill. I Kinda Like The Browned Cheese, When I Make It In The Oven, If/when The Cheese Overflows The Pepper, The Best Parts Are What I Scrape Up Off The Cookie Sheet! Lol

Comment

I am going to give it a shot. I am going to make a batch of both and see which one is gobbled down first!

Comment

i will sacrifice my time and many chores to do and volunteer to be the official taste tester for yall, i know its a big sacrifice,but i see my duty and i'll do it........lol

Comment

She's Not Too Far Away For Both Of Us To Go Taste!!! Just 4 Hrs From Here! I Can Be There By 9:30 Tonight!! Save Me A Dozen Or So!

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post
                  Bean if you are here I have a few questions on a couple of appetizers you made

Which did you like better the smokey poppers or the bite back poppers???
                  HI! I'm sorry I missed this before. I like both but think the smokey better. You can't go wrong with a stuffed jalapeno!

Comment

Originally posted by Chefkel View Post
                    I havent "seen" her

on another note Bean I made your celery seed rolls the other day and they rocked! I didnt have celery seed but I did have celery salt so I used that and eliminated reg salt in the recipe.

YUM YUM! thx girl!
                    HEY! Hope all is ok with you! Been busy here. I don't have a lot of computer time right now.

Glad you liked the rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post

I would like my bacon a little more done on the smokey poppers. I am wondering if instead of wrapping a piece of bacon around the pepper could I just crumble it up and sprinkle it all over the pepper?
                      OH and use the pre-cooked bacon, it gets crispy!

Comment

Hi Bean!! *waving* I never would have thought of using the precooked bacon. Great idea!

Nu, y'all better hurry up and get here if your comin'! It is fixin' to pour!!!!

Comment

It started pouring on my way home from work, so I just stayed home. Go ahead and serve mine! Thanks anyway

Comment

I want you to know that it thundered and thundered and thundered. I even went out and put the Pilot in the garage. Not one drop of freakin' rain!!

Comment

I poured like a cow pissin' on a flat rock for just a little while. Looks like we could be getting some more. Hope it'll be enough with all the idiots being careless with their fireworks!

Comment

Working...
                              X