Since we're talking Babies......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we're talking Babies......

Has anybody seen the TV show, Jon and Kate plus 8 ? I got hooked on them a few months ago.. Absolutely adorable kids.. They have 1 set of twins and sextuplets. Last night they all went to the dentist.. Oh my, it was so cute. The twins are 6 and the others are 3.

Re: Since we're talking Babies......

I have seen the show a couple of times, not on a regular basis. Did not see last night's show. The kids are adorable, I don't like Kate.

Comment

Didn't we have a long thread about that show not too long ago? I don't remember who started it?

Comment

Since I started recently watching early wee morning tv I have become addicted!!! the show is realistic and not written, directed etc....

Comment

That's why I got sucked in... You can't make those kids act a certain way.. At first I didn't like Kate, but the more I watched the more I warmed up to her.. Such patience Jon and Kate have. And sorry this is a repeat thread. I hadn't seen this being discussed before.

Comment

It may not be directed or written, but I bet it is heavily edited.

Comment

Dont' be sorry, I tried to find that thread and had no luck. It probably was a thread that started as something else and this show came up and was discussed. LOL

Comment

I'm addicted to it too! When it's on late at night one show right after another I keep thinking I'll turn off the TV, but instead just keep watching the next show........ How on earth do those parents manage!!

Comment

Same here Punkin.. Last night they had a marathon..

Comment

Raising my Hand - Addicted too. Great show! I feel bad for Jon cause Kate yells at him alot and in public too. Its seems like Kate is trying to change Jon. Hair transplant, working out cause he's gained some lbs., etc.

I love that they are giving the kids individual time.

I didn't really get their video.
                    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I love this show, one my most fave tv shows. They are super parents and their kids seem so smart, funny and well behaved. Great family!

Comment

At least this is a show about real people, not celebrities. I like that they seem pretty down to earth. Kate is definately anal retentive but maybe in a way with that many small children, you'd have to be. Jon cracks me up. He seems so laid back but sure knows how to punch Kates buttons. The kids are so cute.

Taking pictures of the tuplets first poop in the potty chair was a little much for me though!!!

Comment

Yup! I watch it too
                          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I watched it all last season. The more I watched it the more I came to detest Kate and feel sorry for Jon. I could not bring myself to watch it another season. On a side note all the kids are absolutely adorable.
                            Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

What channel does this come on? When and what time? I would love to check it out....

Sabine, I wonder if you are thinking about the really long thread about the family of 18...Just went blank on the name......We probably talked about lots of families with multiple children in that thread...
                              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X