i tried, and got tired of looking,ill try again later, lol

Comment

Re: racheal ray

Hey Tx, are you a RR fan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
          Hey Tx, are you a RR fan ?

Like DUH!!! He's a man, she's a pretty girl!!! DH who HATES to watch cooking shows will watch RR!

Comment

I wouldn't call RR pretty, sorry. She has big hands and let's not even talk about the boobs she is trying to show off lately. Giada does not have to worry LOL
            Nu, tell DH to look at Giada LOL

Comment

ok, RR is too cute,like her show sometimes but she would get on my nerves fast, lol, giada is hot,and a good cook,but she wouldnt look twice at me,neither would RR and her hubby has serious issues, lol

Comment

I've always thought Rachael Ray was pretty. I don't see the big deal about her "man hands". And boobies are not everything. JMO
                Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  I wouldn't call RR pretty, sorry. She has big hands and let's not even talk about the boobs she is trying to show off lately. Giada does not have to worry LOL
                  Nu, tell DH to look at Giada LOL

Oh he likes to see her also!
                  On men, big hands...big....CO, on women big hands... big what?????

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
                    ok, RR is too cute,like her show sometimes but she would get on my nerves fast, lol, giada is hot,and a good cook,but she wouldnt look twice at me,neither would RR and her hubby has serious issues, lol
                    I don't see how her husband can stand listening to that grating voice on a daily basis. Or eat some of that stuff she throws together. I guess you can tell I don't like her, used to watch her when she first came on TV, but then she became famous and with it came the overdone hand/ arm motions, her shrilll voice, and if I hear EVOO followed by extra virgin olive oil, one more time , I am going to barf. Giada's recipes are so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      Oh he likes to see her also!
                      On men, big hands...big....CO, on women big hands... big what?????
                      I don't know ?? What is the name for the corresponding part to CO ?? You are the nurse, you should know LMAO

Comment

Sabine, her show was good today,well it was ok, but a guest had a website like webmd.com that i want, i wasnt paying attention at the time.RR hubby is so far not the norm, he is more kinky than me, lol,i dont know why she hasnt dumped him other than he can put up with her, lol

Comment

My doc gives out (to our patients) the webmd.com and familydoctor.org.

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
                            Sabine, her show was good today,well it was ok, but a guest had a website like webmd.com that i want, i wasnt paying attention at the time.RR hubby is so far not the norm, he is more kinky than me, lol,i dont know why she hasnt dumped him other than he can put up with her, lol
                            Her husband has been on her " talk" show with her. He is an entertainment attorney , with one client , Rachael Ray . LMAO. I don't know I made that up And he has a band ? Or is part of a band? She must see something in him and he in her. Silly me, ..... he sees her money of course.

Comment

and you should go to her webpage and get the bbq recipes from today,damn good, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X