X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im bored

where is everyone? must be out having a life, lol

Re: im bored

No life here!!!! Went to parents for awhile, ate, played with all the babies, was about to start storming so we came home. DH is watching the Twilight Zone marathon. Didn't want to watch it, so came to the computer room and turned on food network, and decided to see what ya'll are up to.

Got some peach cake and wooleyboogers left over, want some?

Comment

I'm here, too. DH and I ate out, and just spending a quiet night at home. Nu, I'll take some of that peach cake....not so sure about the wooleyboogers!

Comment

lol Nu,ill take whatever,im gonna drink a few beers and crash, guess im just havin a pity party, lol, thats not like me.

Comment

I think the technical name for them is butterscotch haystacks. Butterscotch morsels, peanut butter, marshmallows and chowmein noodles. Mom use to make them when I was a kid, we always called them Wolleyboogers. I saw the recipe the other day and I just had to make some for the fourth. It was like a walk down memory lane!!!

Comment

I throw the best pity party in town! Mind if I join yours, it'll make it even better! lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
              I think the technical name for them is butterscotch haystacks. Butterscotch morsels, peanut butter, marshmallows and chowmein noodles. Mom use to make them when I was a kid, we always called them Wolleyboogers. I saw the recipe the other day and I just had to make some for the fourth. It was like a walk down memory lane!!!
              Ahhh, haystacks! I'll take a few of those, too...thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TxRogue View Post
                where is everyone? must be out having a life, lol
                Me too!!! DH went to his parents...the kids went their own ways with friends and I'm stuck at home taking care of my mom. The dogs and cats are stuck to me like glue because of all the fireworks going off.
                The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

WOOHOO, at least im not alone,thank yall!!!

Comment

Just for you Rogue, just for you!!!! ***MWAH***

This evening, GS was soooooo tired, he wouldn't eat anything. My neice was eating a wooleybooger and he thought he might like a bite. He couldn't get enough! He was so funny, he's 13 months old, every bite he'd mumble, mmmmmuummmmmuuummmmmuuuummm! lol

Comment

thats funny Nu, muahhhhh,

Comment

Here's the peach cake before.... didn't bet pic after it was sliced. 3 layers, each layer cut in half and I put french vanilla cream cheese frosting and diced peaches between each, so 6 layers!!! then I put some slices around the top and some of the diced inthe middle of the slices.
                        Attached Files

Comment

wow!! that looks so good!!

Comment

Worked all day, but since it was a "holiday" it was a piece of cake. Played with a jigsaw puzzle the last 40 minutes of my shift! Doubletime guys!

Came home, drank a little wine & DH & I barbequed hot dogs & burgers with my son & grand daughter. They went out to look at fire works at the park & will spend the night here (they're from outa town).

Gotta be at work at the crack of 8:30 in the a.m. & tomorrow will be just another day. I'm grateful though....
                            "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Comment

sounds like you had a good time Manzinita, sorry you have to get up so early, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X