Help On A Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help On A Recipe

Can anyone tell me how to grill corn on the cob please? I need instructions on how to do it..with husks on and a recipe on how to do it without husks. Have seen alot of different recipes...but..I trust you all on how to do it thx for the help

Re: Help On A Recipe

i would beel the husks back,put some butter,salt,pepper on,roll the husks back up,grill for about 30 min or so on indirect heat, mayo is also good on corn.

Comment

Don't open. Soak them (whole) in water first. They steam faster in the husks that way.

If you are going to take the husks off-you could go butter and salt and then wrap in foil.

I guess I have seen them straight on a grill, but with the high sugar content, I would think that it would require a bit more TLC to cook without charring them.

Comment

I just throw them on the coals of the fire and let the outside burn off, works every time
        "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

I have taken the husks off, wet the ears very well and immediately seal in foil (the small bit of water on the ears helps to steam them. And I have also husked them, brushed with seasoned oil and directly on the bbq on low heat. Keep turning every few minutes for about 15 minutes. They get a little caramalized but really good.
          Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

I can't remember the last time I boiled corn. We just husk the corn and I mix herbs with Brummel & Brown and coat the entire ear, wrap in foil. Grill on top rack and turn every 5 minutes for about 15 to 20 minutes. Great for smoking too (takes 1 1/2 hours).

You can leave it on the grill as little or as long as you want, it's cooked when it's hot.

Comment

Working...
            X