Bad night for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad night for me

I had to put my beloved little bone-headed cat "Trembley" down today. He was suffering from chronic renal failure and tonight he had a really bad episode. I hated to see him going through this over and over and there is no cure. My only option was to let him go peacefully. Instead of dying in my arms as my last one (his sister) did 7 months ago this one died with his beautiful head cuddled in my hands.

It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do so I'm going to grieve for a while now.

Re: Bad night for me

That broke my heart reading your news ....you did the rite thing and treated your furbaby humane still beyond sad, my heart aches with yours tonite. hugs to you Rube

Comment

((Hugs)) Rube

Comment

Oh, Ruby.......I am so very sorry.. This has been a bad year for you and your beloved furbabies..I wish I could think of something really profound to say to make you feel better. I can't, so I am just going to offer you lots of hugs...

((((((((((RUBY))))))))))

I do think the fact that your babies were in your arms,and hands, and their beloved Mom was the last person they saw in this life made their passing more peaceful for them....You loved them and were there for them until the end..God Bless You..
        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

((((((Ruby))))))

Comment

I am so sorry, he is at peace an no more suffering.

Comment

I'm sorry Ruby, that sucks.
              www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

Oh Rube I'm so sorry. I had to do the samething 4 yrs ago to my beloved Toby and still to this day grieve for her. Hugs and prayers for you.
                ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

(((Rube)))

Comment

(((RUBE))) It's really hard being the responsible one, isn't it. You chose not to inflict more pain and suffering on something you care very deeply for. I am so sorry that you had to make such a decision even though we all know it was the best thing for Trembly.
                    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Losing an animinal is losing your best friend. I'm sorry Rube.
                      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

(((Rube))), my heart goes out to you. You have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your furbaby. It's so hard to lose a beloved pet...been there, done that more times than I like to think about.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Never pleasant to have to do this.

Comment

I'm so sorry, I know exactly how you feel.

Comment

I am sorry, ((( Rube ))) hard decision to make.

Comment

Working...
                              X