Winds & lightening cancelled fireworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winds & lightening cancelled fireworks

Here in Az. we are in heavy winds & lightening, monsoons for us but so far no rain for me. Chop probably got some. They had to cancel the fireworks. We really need rain so much over here. Watching the lightening was kind of fun too but not the same as fireworks. Hope they can redo it this weekend. On our news,people were so mad, they came down hours before to get a parking space, get the kids and wait til it got dark then found this out. Well, it is so dry, can't blame them for not to light the fireworks, can't imagine the fires if the wind blew them. I watched it on tv, on the east side and it was nice, I was on my couch with my a/c loved it.

Re: Winds & lightening cancelled fireworks

I'm in AZ also, where did they cancel fireworks last night? I saw some and they were great!

Comment

In Fla where I'm at we had extremely bad lightening, thunder and heavy rains and power outages. DH and I had to stay in the car for about 30 minutes coming back from the store around 8:30 PM.

The fire works still went off at 9:00 and ended at 9:30 PM
      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Cancelled in Goodyear, Az. west of Phoenix, saw Tempe had them on TV,guess the eastside didn't get those winds.

Comment

They had fireworks here in Las Vegas at various sites, but none on The Strip.

Comment

we had the wind and fireworks. but no rain and no lightning
            http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
            X