Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You might know it...no dinner post when I am having a good one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might know it...no dinner post when I am having a good one.

Is there one? Well, I didn't see it so I'll tell you anyhow. Sirloin tip roast w/mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and an antipasto salad that I tried to copy fr/someone else. I don't know if it's the same but it tastes good. Nobody else is eating???

Re: You might know it...no dinner post when I am having a good one.

ok, now im starving, lol

Comment

Your's is better than mine!! Mind if I invite myself up??? Good, because I'm real good at inviting myself to other peoples dinners!!! lol

I had no Idea what to cook. Had a box of Tony Chachere's Jambalaya in the pantry, I browned some polish sausage with onions, and coarsly diced a zucchini and added them to the jambalaya mix. got corn on the cob on the grill, and I'll put some cottage cheese on the table. We like cottage cheese as a side dish.

Edited to add: I forgot, adding some shrimp to the jamablaya also at last minute so they don't over cook!

Comment

We all slept the morning away here and didn't eat lunch until after two. I am just not really hungry and have no idea what I am going to make. Deb yours sure sounds delicious
        Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey Deb, Got any leftovaries??

Comment

We had walking tacos....yum yum and easy.
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

We had Beefy lentils with rice and my DS made cheddar cheese bread in the BM. It was very good!
              A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

We had a weiner roast!! It was a beautiful clear evening, and the mosquitos were only middling annoying, so we started a fire in the back-yard pit and got out the long forks. Right now, DH has his new telescope (Christmast pressie from me) on the upper deck, trying to find Saturn and Regelus and some other planet that are all supposed to be visible in the same general area, tonight. I'm playing on the puter till he calls me (or not)
                Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

We ended up doing burgers and tater tots. Fast and easy!
                  Visit my blog at: http://midlifemotherhood45.blogspot.com/

Comment

We had garlic chicken pizza for dinner tonight. It's been awhile since we had pizza so went to Papa Murphy's and got one.

Debbie
                    Never regret something because at one point it was exactly what you wanted!

Comment

I made a big pot of spagetti sauce with italian sausage, ox tails (don't knock it til you tried it), pork tenderloin strips (for DH).

I made this for Sunday dinner but DH couldn't wait cause it smelled so good!
                      "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I had fried eggs, bacon and toast with Raspberry jam for dinner last night. It was SO good!! We were going to do Brats and Sauerkraut and burgers originally, but, Dan wound up getting called in to work, so Breakfast it was!
                        Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                        X