Next Food Network Star..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Food Network Star..

I thought for sure Kelsey would be going home.. She didn't cook at all during her challenge!

Re: Next Food Network Star..

Jana - me too, I agree. Rachel (Rach as she called her) even made comments about doing her job.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Oh my DH stopped the recording with 15mins left.. so I have to wait to see the rest. How dare he mess with my shows... So I deleted his stupid martial arts cartoons

Comment

I WANT MS. KWAN TO GO!!! (lisa)

Comment

my favorite last night was the guy who made the pizza..usually he's nervous around the camera's..something must of clicked with him..the little blonde didn't do so well and rachael ray did not look happy with her..was uncomfortable to watch..

Comment

Tivo'd both RR show and NFNS show...just saw the RR show and thought Kelsey didnt do SOOO bad...just didnt cook much. Pizza guy looked great, and so did first guy (Adam?).

What was painful to watch was just how schmoopy RR was over young-used-to-be big-blonde guy, and he didnt include brownie kid AT ALL!!! THAT was painful to watch.

PLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE dont tell me who was voted off...I havent watched that show yet. I'm behind on my tivo viewing

Comment

Originally posted by jewels View Post
              I WANT MS. KWAN TO GO!!! (lisa)

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I want Lisa to go too. She just gives me the creeps.
                I missed the Rachael Ray show. Dang it. Does anyone know if they are going to air it again?

Comment

I don't watch the show, but I was flipping through channels one evening and there was a guy crying on that show ??? Who was he, why did he cry ? Was he let go?

Comment

OK! NOW it all makes sense! I FINALLY got to see this weeks show and I was right!

I wont reveal for those of you who have yet to see it...but I am (somewhat) ok with the results. I think Ms Swan needs to go SOON thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
                      OK! NOW it all makes sense! I FINALLY got to see this weeks show and I was right!

I wont reveal for those of you who have yet to see it...but I am (somewhat) ok with the results. I think Ms Swan needs to go SOON thou!
                      I'm afraid Ms Swan might win this all..

Comment

REALLY?
                        I know she has talent...but can you watch her week after week? I just dont feel she has that personality...YET

Comment

No Sew!! I couldn't/wouldn't watch her week after week..!! I just have a feeling she's what the panel is looking for.. Aaron stumbles over his words, Kelsey is too young, Adam may have a chance with his personality..

Comment

I think that they should vote them all off and start new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guy is the only one that has made it yet! TRY AGAIN FOOD TV!

You would think that they could get better peeps than these dweebs!

If I had to choose, it still would be Kelsy. How about Kelsy cooking and Adam as the sidekick funny guy??????

Comment

I can't believe they didn't boot her off. She was blaming RR for her poor performance. Oh please!

Comment

Working...
                              X